This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2: Lampu Tribe | Indonesia

Topic » Tribal Council 2: Lampu Tribe..

925 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to tribal Lampu Tribe! Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and dip that torch in the fire. In this game fire represents your life and for one of you, your torch will be snuffed tonight.

Lampu Tribe {Orange Buffs}  (9/9)
Alex (Ghrocky100)
Elian (Elian)
Kevin (TheKevMiester)
Logan (Lhooper902976)
Nolan  (Ahea7561)
Oliver (EvictionFreak)
Robert (Robson704)
Ryan (Ryguypower)
Scott (GbpackXVLchamps)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Wednesday October 13th at 9PM EST!
925 days 20 hours ago
ahea7561
I’d love a question
925 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Nolan: The other tribe had a crazy divided first vote. Are you worried the same could happen for this tribe tonight since lines aren’t drawn yet?
925 days 20 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
me too
925 days 19 hours ago
Robson704
maybe me
925 days 18 hours ago
RyguyPower
Me
925 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: Since lines aren’t drawn yet and this is the first tribal, what is there to go off of in your mind?
925 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Robert: We’re 2 days into the game and with the secret partners released, do you think alliances are starting to be made?
925 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Ryan: Since you guys won the first immunity challenge, you got the clue to the idol. Knowing that, does that up the paranoia factor and planning for this vote?
925 days 17 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Since lines aren’t drawn yet and this is the first tribal, what is there to go off of in your mind?

Well, i know this is cliche, but like in the TV show, it really comes down to tribe strength at this point more than anything else.  By "strength", it doesnt necessarily mean challenge strength...to me, it's more about activity in the game.  It's hard to determine challenge strength based upon 2 challenges anyway.  So for me, I'm going by who is active and devoted to this game as opposed to people who aren't around as much and thus cannot contribute either in challenges or socially.
925 days 17 hours ago
RyguyPower
Since you guys won the first immunity challenge, you got the clue to the idol. Knowing that, does that up the paranoia factor and planning for this vote?
There’s definitely paranoia about who potentially has the idol although I don’t think this will play onto this vote tonight. Which I’m glad we won the first challenge, but this will be about social relationships we have made about this first vote.
925 days 16 hours ago
TheKevmiester
me please
925 days 16 hours ago
Robson704
Robert: We’re 2 days into the game and with the secret partners released, do you think alliances are starting to be made?

it might be likely that there might be few duos who are working together in secret just because they are teamed up by twist together and that might bring another layer into the game, thats why making bonds and relationships with others as quick as possible might be crucial because no one wants to be outsider and on the chopping block so yeah i think i wouldnt be surprised if alliances or deals would have been made already even though its just day 2
925 days 16 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
925 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Kevin: What are your first impressions of your tribe so far?
925 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Logan: On a scale of 1-10 how safe do you feel tonight and why?

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!