This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Marooning | Survivor Indonesia

Topic » Marooning | Survivor Indonesia..

927 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
The marooning will start on Mon Oct 11th at 12PM EST.

During it, we will reveal the players, the tribes and the seasons twist!
927 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Sending some quick last minute reminders and then we’ll start!
927 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
First of all, I want to sincerely thank you guys for playing in my first ever Survivor game. As a new host, I know how hard it can be for people to trust someone on their first season. Without you guys taking that chance on me, I’d have no season and I hope this will be fun for everyone. I can already tell by the applications that the passion is there on your guys end and it’s definitely there on mine. Without further ado, here is the cast of Brady’s Survivor S1: Indonesia!
927 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
BRADYS SURVIVOR S1: INDONESIA CAST
Nolan (ahea7561)
Oliver (EvictionFreak)
Robert (Robson704)
Noelle (Heavenlee)
Logan (lhooper902976)
Vincent (VinSincent)
Robz (MrRobzilla)
Jordan (jman96)
Scott (gbpackxvlchamps)
Jake (ouijake)
AJ (zorbo678)
Honey (honeybunch1)
Ryan (Ryguypower)
Michael (FairyBoss)
Elian (Elian)
Kennedy (Kyoko)
Alex (ghrocky100)
Kevin (TheKevMiester)

TRIBES

Api Tribe {Red Buffs}
AJ (Zorbo678)
Honey (Honeybunch1)
Jake (Ouijake)
Jordan (Jman96)
Kennedy (Kyoko)
Michael (FairyBoss)
Noelle (Heavenlee)
Robz (MrRobzilla)
Vincent (VinSinCent)

Lampu  Tribe {Orange Buffs}
Alex (Ghrocky100)
Elian (Elian)
Kevin (TheKevMiester)
Logan (Lhooper902976)
Nolan  (Ahea7561)
Oliver (EvictionFreak)
Robert (Robson704)
Ryan (Ryguypower)
Scott (GbpackXVLchamps)
927 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
As I’ve been saying there will also be a twist this season! It might sound confusing at first but I promise it’ll make sense. I encourage you all to ask questions about it if you’re confused.
927 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
If y’all expected a easy back to basics theme for my first season well think again. With this twist, I plan to keep y’all on your toes and mess with some potential strategies.
927 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
TWIST: TIED DESTINY   (how it works):

The twist this season is called Tied Destiny. This is credited to College Survivor Maryland: All Stars (it's an incredible Survivor on YouTube, I’d definitely recommend). Basically, everyone in this game will have a secret pair but not everyone will have the power of knowing their secret pair. In the first challenge, there is a catch to it and that will decide the lucky participants that get the knowledge of automatically knowing their secret pair. (You'll see at the first challenge)  Only half of you will be given your partner to you via mail. If they’re someone you don’t think you’ll like, you don’t need to reach out to them. It could be an easy alliance for you or you can use the twist to lie. Whatever you decide to do is up to you. Also, nobody will know the players that had the advantage of discovering their partners which adds another layer to this twist. After the first challenge, I will random.org all the pairs to see who’s with who.

However, there are benefits to working with your secret pair because the last pair standing can get up to 2 rounds of immunity if they’re able to work the twist in their favor by the deadline.

**IF YOU TELL YOUR SECRET PARTNER YOU'RE WITH THEM THOUGH, YOU MUST SCREENSHOT THE MAIL TO THEM AS PROOF AND I MUST BE THERE TO SEE IT. THEREFORE, I'D SUGGEST MAKING A PARTNER GROUP CHAT IF THAT'S HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY IT*

Pairs Twist Won At:

Before F8 Tribal/ F8 Tribal: 2 Round of Immunity
F7 Tribal: F6 Immunity
F6 Tribal: F5 Round Advantage in Challenge

Basically, there are great incentives to stay with your secret partner. Having immunity in those late rounds in the game could be the difference of you winning this or losing. If there are two pairs not broken up until too late in the game then this twist won’t come into effect and everybody will be on level playing field.

Let me know if you guys have any questions about this! I get it might be confusing at first but it will make sense.
927 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
That’s it for the marooning y’all! Use this time before the first immunity challenge to get to know your cast and tribe mates. I will make a big group chat on Skype and tribe chats in the meantime. I encourage you to ask questions during this time and to send confessionals if you choose!
927 days 8 hours ago
honeybunch1
got it
927 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
How fun, I love survivor maryland,  great college survivor
927 days 8 hours ago
FairyBoss
discord: SpaceTurtleYo 🇵🇱#6527

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!