This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9: Evil 2048 | Machu Picchu

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9: Evil..

526 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge 9 | EVIL 2048
——————————————————————
For today’s challenge you’ll be playing the classic game 2048. This game works by combining number tiles of the same value to achieve the highest score that you can. The higher the value of the tiles you are able to create on your board without running out of moves, the higher your score will be.

You can attempt this challenge as many times as you’d like and submit as many scores as you’d like. Production will take the best score that you get for your total. You can complete this challenge on both mobile and browser, the browser link here: https://play2048.co/

Reminder: You must show your discord/tengaged profile in your screenshot for it to count!

You’ll have 24 hours to get the highest score that you can.

As the special twist for this round, you will be playing this challenge with your loved ones. Loved ones and players, you will both attempt this challenge. The pair of loved ones with the best cumulative score will win this challenge and grant that player individual immunity and an additional idol clue! (Hypothetically, a player could get the highest score and not win immunity depending on how their loved one does).

This challenge is due tomorrow at 8pm EST! Good luck! I’ll be sending out plenty of reminders for the loved ones and players because I understand this round’s challenge is a little different. Let me know if anyone has any questions!

LINK (mobile friendly):  https://aj-r.github.io/Evil-2048/
521 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Max and Charlie have won this challenge, granting Max individual immunity!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!