This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7: Sound The Alarms | Machu Picchu

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7: Sound..

543 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge #7 | SOUND THE ALARMS

At random points in the next two and a half hours, an alarm will be raised in one of the three alarm channels (linked below).

<#1042954806806982737>
<#1042954845461696532>
<#1042954893985587331>
When you see myself or Brady post *ALARM CHIMES LOUDLY*, you must post *DISARM* or *DISARMS*. YOU MUST SPELL DISARMS CORRECTLY! You don’t need quotations or anything, just spell the word right. The first person to do so successfully will score a point for their tribe, or several points (depending on the thread the alarm goes off in).

As I said, there are three different threads in which an alarm may sound:

5 Point Alarm Room
3 Point Alarm Room
1 Point Alarm Room

It should be self-explanatory as to how many points are scored for each thread. At the end of the two and a hours, the tribe with the most successful disarms will secure immunity. I will not disclose how many total alarms will be sent off, but they will be occurring at times I have already established.

The tribe with the most points will gain immunity and a spot in the F9!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*If there is a tie, the player that got the first alarm would break the tie in their tribes favor.

Anytime between 8pm and 10:30pm, an alarm could go off, and the competition will end at 10:30pm EST!
543 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Congratulations Vilcabamba you have won tribal immunity!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!