This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6: Picture Perfect | Machu Picchu

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6: Picture..

527 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge #6 | PICTURE PERFECT

Today you’ll be playing Picture Perfect! Here’s how it works:

In this post, there will be a link to a jigsaw puzzle. The jigsaw puzzle is a picture of Machu Picchu. You must complete the 96 piece jigsaw puzzle as fast as you can. You can attempt the puzzle as many times as you want as long as you get me a submission before the deadline.

Once you complete the puzzle in a time you’re happy with, screenshot your time with a picture of your TENGAGED/DISCORD profile in the background!

The tribe with the fastest cumulative time will win individual immunity and an additional idol clue to
their hidden immunity idol.

One person must sit out from the tribe with most members.

If someone fails to submit the puzzle, they will get a big time penalty. 5 mins will be added to the tribe member that did the worst in the challenge, and the person who fails to submit will also take this score.

Example: If Brady did the worst and got 9:35 at a time in the challenge and I didn’t submit then 5 minutes would be added to his time. His time would then be 14:35. ADDICTIONALLY I would also be given the time of 14:35.

You guys have until 10:30pm EST to send this challenge in your CHALLENGE CHATS!

LINK:https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=326232cbe0cf
527 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
**PICTURE PERFECT RESULTS**

*Salkantay*
Callia - 6:15
Donny - 10:13
Holly - 13:01
Rell - 29:13
Tyler - 11:08

**= 1:09:50**

*Vilcabamba*
Matt - 9:06
Max - 8:06
Michael - 9:06
Ryan - 13:38
Sir - 8:17

**= 48:13**

With a time of 48:13, **VILCABAMBA WINS IMMUNITY!**

*Salkantay*, you will be heading to tribal council where someone will be the 6th person voted out. Tribal is **tomorrow (Nov 17th) at 7:30pm EST.** Be sure to send your votes in your prod chats and include us in any alliance chats! And send confessionals! Have a good night ya'll

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!