This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11: Story Time With Brady | All Stars

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11: Story..

774 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 11: STORY TIME WITH BRADY

For today’s challenge, you all will have the pleasure of listening to an incredible story written by yours truly, mwah! The story link is posted down below in a video.

The story is 5 minutes long and like any school test, there will be questions to go along with what you’ve listened to. Here’s the catch. The story link will only be posted for 10 Minutes! I will be posting the challenge at 7:30pm EST and will be deleting the story at 7:40pm EST. That way, nobody can hear the story the whole time they’re answering questions.

There is a dilemma to this challenge though. Once you’re done with the story, you can message production for the story questions ahead of time. However, you risk not being able to take in as much information about the story as others who may potentially listen to it for the whole 10 minutes I have posted.

If you decide to not use the full 10 minutes, you must message your production chats saying you want the questions. You must WAIT until 7:35pm EST though to ask for the questions since the story takes five minutes to listen to. If you message before 7:35pm EST, I’ll tell you to view the story and wait.

*This challenge will last until 8pm EST tonight so everyone will have until then to submit their answers. The player that gets the most correct answers will win immunity and a guaranteed spot in the f9

**If there is a tie, we have a tiebreaker question that you must answer with your submission.

***YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT YOUR LIST ANSWERS ONE TIME. Once you submit your list, the challenge is over for you.

Story Link: https://vocaroo.com/15IRRz3pr6YY

DEADLINE: You must send me your answers by 8:00pm EST for your submission to count.
774 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
CHALLENGE ANSWERS:
1). Junior year/2019
2). 48 hours
3). IHOP, Panera’s, 99
4). $75
5). Blue
6). Under the Stars
7). Feb 4th 2019
8). Brothers Hockey Game
9). 5 Feet Apart
10). Stella & Will
11). Cystic fibrosis
12). Midnight
13). 4th row
14). Large Popcorn, Sour Patch Kids
15). Hour and a half
16). COVID happened
774 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
STORY TIME WITH BRADY RESULTS:
Sag: 16/16 TB: 762 words
Yung: 16/16 TB: 625 words
Monica: 16/16 TB: 568 words
Yawn: 16/16 TB: 564 words
Jimmy: 16/16 TB: 550 words
X: 15/16 TB: 799 words
Doug 6/16 TB: N/A
Robert: N/A
Ethan: N/A
Oliver: N/A

This challenge you guys did much better than I expected which speaks to why you guys are All Stars. Therefore, we had to break the results based on the tiebreaker.

The total number of words in the story was 456!

With 550 as his answer, Jimmy is the closest to the tiebreaker! Congratulations Jimmy, you have won a guaranteed spot in the final 9! For the rest of you, I got nothing. One of you will be the twelfth person voted out of this game and the fourth member of the jury. You got until 7pm EST tomorrow to decide who it’ll be!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!