This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 11 | Maldives

Topic » Immunity Challenge 11 |..

876 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
CHALLENGE #11: RAINBOW STACKER
Today, you’ll be playing Rainbow Stacker! And here’s how it works!

You’ll be playing this version of Rainbow Stacker, a pretty addicting tower stacking game:
https://www.abcya.com/games/rainbow_stacker

The player with the highest overall score wins immunity and guarantees themselves a spot in the final six! Losers run the risk of being voted out in 7th place.

Submissions for this comp are due at 8PM EST tomorrow, January 2nd. Standard screenshot rules apply.

Good luck guys!
876 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
^The challenge link isn’t working so we are going with a new challenge very similar to that one.
876 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge #11: STACK (here’s how it works):

In this challenge, you will be playing a flash game called Stack. All you need to get started is to click on the link below which will take you to the game. The objective of the game is to stack the tiles on top of each other as even as you can. The tiles will move fast so I’d suggest you take your time. The higher you get, the harder it’ll be for you to stack the blocks evenly. Once you have no more tile left to play, your score will stop. You can play this as many times as you’d like but if you submit after the 24 hour deadline, your score will be worthless no matter how good it is (trust me, I’ve been there, don’t do that lol). The individual with the highest score will win this challenge and a guaranteed spot in the f6. Everyone else will be vulnerable at the next tribal council.

*YOUR FLASH GAME MUST SHOW YOUR TENGAGED PROFILE IN THE SCREENSHOT YOU SEND. IF IT DOESNT SHOW YOUR TENGAGED PROFILE PAGE, I WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE CHEATED.

**YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WATCH THE ADS TO CONTINUE PLAYING AS MANY TIMES AS YOU’D LIKE**

Good luck castaways! If you have any questions, let me know!

LINK: https://www.crazygames.com/game/stack-online

DEADLINE: January 2nd @ 8pm EST
875 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge 11 | STACK Results:

Jimmy: 525
Ikah: 376
Bryan: 73
Layla: 61
Alfie: N/A
Doug: N/A
Jimmy: N/A

Congratulations Jimmy! You have won this challenge and a guaranteed spot in the final six. The rest of you will be vulnerable at tribal council where one of you will be the twelfth person voted out of this game. You got 24 hours to think about it!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!