This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 2 | Maldives

Topic » Immunity Challenge 2 |..

872 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 2: FAST CIRCLES

For today’s challenge, you will be playing your first flash game called Fast Circles. In this challenge, timing and precision is important to winning. Hanging above on a string is a circle with a color. Below the string is a color wheel spinning at a fast rate. You must drop the color on the string to align with the color on the wheel to receive a point. If you time it too early or late, you’ll drop the color into the wrong section. The tribe with the most cumulative points after 24 hours will win this challenge!

*The tribe with more members must decide on one person to sit out of this challenge. I must know this decision by the time this challenge post hits 12 hours.
** If there is somehow a tie, the highest score will break the tie in their tribe’s favor.
***You must screenshot me your challenge score with your Tengaged profile visible for your score to count. Otherwise, I will assume you cheated.

Note: Also, this game can be played on both mobile and desktop.

Goodluck guys, let me know if you have any questions!

LINK: https://www.addictinggames.com/clicker/fast-circles

DEADLINE: Thursday December 16th @8pm EST
871 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 2: Fast Circles | RESULTS;

Dhogu
Jimmy: 123
Mark: 31
Layla: 30
Doug: 29
Lexi 20
JJ: 20
Kolby: 15
Michael: N/A

{270}

Kurun
Andrew: 39
Alfie: 38
Ikah: 35
Charlie: 33
LQ: 29
Bryan: 28
Zyler: 22
Destiney: 20

{242}

With a score of 270 to 242, Dhogu wins immunity and an idol clue! You guys are safe at tonight’s tribal council. Kurun I can’t say the same. You guys have 24 hours to vote.

*Doug packs his bags*

Doug, you have been voted to go on the quest by your tribe. You will be added to the other tribes tribal council and will get to steal someone’s vote. Good luck guys! SEND CONFESSIONALS, you guys are doing good with that so far.
871 days 5 hours ago
Byleth
LMAO

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!