This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1 | Maldives

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1 |..

873 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 1: TORCH RELAY
Welcome to your first challenge guys! For today’s challenge you will be playing torch relay. Once this challenge is posted, I will post two blogs, one for each tribe. The overall goal of this challenge is for your tribe to light their torch first. How will you do this though you ask? Well you guys will work together in a pass the torch/spamming challenge to test your activity and teamwork. The first tribe member to go will post “grabs torch” and that person will then be responsible for crossing their bridge to give the torch to their next tribe member. In order to successfully cross their bridge, the tribe member must get five people from Tengaged to post “puts bridge piece in place for @your username)”.  After the fifth Tengaged user has posted your bridge piece, you’re done with the challenge and you must transfer the torch to another tribe member of your choosing: “passes torch to @their username)”. This process will continue until the last tribe member has finished their bridge. The last tribe member will then post “lights torch” to win. The first tribe to post “lights torch” and screenshot me a picture of it  will win this immunity challenge and be safe from tonight’s tribal council. The losing tribe will have over 12 hours (depending on when the challenge ends) to vote the first person out of this game.

Example: My Tribe: Robson704, EvictionFreak, Zorbo678

Me: “grabs torch”
*My five friends post “puts bridge piece in place for @CoachWade”
Me: “passes torch to Robson704
*Robert’s five friends post “puts bridge piece in place for @Robson704”
Robson704: “passes torch to EvictionFreak”
*EvictionFreak’s five friends post “puts bridge piece in place for @EvictionFreak”
EvictionFreak: “passes torch to Zorbo678
*Zorbo678 five friends post “puts bridge piece in place for @Zorbo678
Zorbo678: “lights torch”

*You guys are allowed to spam your friends to help other tribe members. That’s where tribal teamwork comes into play* However, the same user from tengaged can’t post for two separate tribe mates. If I see that it won’t count.
**You must screenshot your last post when you’re done if you guys finish early*
***Spelling does matter. If you don’t post the asterisk it’s fine but castaways and tengagers spamming for you must spell their phrases correctly in order for that post to count.

Good luck guys, let me know if you have any questions.

BLOGS: https://tengaged.com/blog/CoachWade/9739841/kurun-tribe
https://tengaged.com/blog/CoachWade/9739840/dhogu-tribe

DEADLINE: Wednesday Dec 15th @12pm EST (24 hours). However I’m not expecting it to last that long. If the challenge ends early, I will close it early.
873 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge 1 | TORCH RELAY RESULTS:

Well if it wasn’t already clear, Kurun wins tribal immunity and are safe! Dhogu, you guys gave it your best shot but all I got for you is a trip to tribal council where one of you will be the first person voted out of Brady’s Survivor Maldives. You got 24 hours to think about it.

WHO FROM THE OTHER TRIBE IS JOINING YOU

*Come on in Ben* Ben (benp428).

Ben has been selected by his tribe to join your guys tribal council. He will be apart of your tribe for the day but playing a big role. He will be stealing someone’s vote at your guys tribal council giving them safety in return. The person he saves won’t be reveal until the votes have been casted.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!