This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere | Survivor Maldives

Topic » Premiere | Survivor Maldives

874 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Premiere will happen Tuesday Dec 14th @10am EST

Will Include:
- Cast Reveal
- Tribes Revealed
- Twist Revealed

2 hours later at 12 will be your first challenge which will be SEMI-LIVE. It is highly recommended you are online for a couple of minutes at this time.

I can’t wait to see what’s in store for this season!
874 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
10AM is correct. The cast/tribes/twist will be revealed at 10AM tomorrow and then 2 hours later at 12, your first challenge (semi-live) will be posted!
873 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Come on in guys!
873 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Before I start the premiere, I want to thank you all for applying to my game. I hope I can exceed your expectations as a host and I hope you guys have a great time! I am super excited for this season and I know you guys will bring it.

With that being said, let’s reveal this seasons cast and tribes!
873 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
S3: Survivor Maldives (Trust & Deceive) Official Cast:

Alfie (crazybone5000)
Andrew (coolKat)
Ben (benp428)
Bryan (iTy990)
Charlie (xcharliex)
Destiney (vaultg1rl)
Doug (cantevendougie)
Drew (Tester)
Ikah (ZforZombie)
Jimmy (Jacadeux)
J.J (Moviemusicguy123)
Kolby (ThePug)
Layla (LaylaLove)
Lexi (Lex13579)
LQ (LusciousLips5)
Mark (Byleth)
Michael (MichaelM099)
Zyler (MJFJUNE)

Tribes:
Dhogu {Blue Buffs} (9/9)
Doug (cantevendougie).
Drew (Tester)
Layla (LaylaLove)
Lexi (Lex13579)
Kolby (ThePug)
Jimmy (Jacadeux)
J.J (Moviemusicguy123)
Mark (Byleth)
Michael (MichaelM099)

Kurun {Green Buffs} (9/9)
Alfie (crazybone5000)
Andrew (coolKat)
Ben (benp428)
Bryan (iTy990)
Charlie (xcharliex)
Destiney (vaultg1rl)
Ikah (ZforZombie)
LQ (LusciousLips5)
Zyler (MJFJUNE)
873 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
That’s it for the basic premiere you guys! In 2 hours we will have the challenge. Before then, feel free to hit me up with any questions if you have any, get familiarized with the season rules and maybe send a first impressions of cast confessional if you choose.

I will make the main chat and your guys tribe chats in a few minutes. Good luck!
873 days 10 hours ago
OhNatalie
WHAT A CAST 💗
872 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
S3: Trust and Deceive Twist

This season, trust and deception will be more important than ever with our twist throughout the season. During every challenge, I will ask everyone who they would want to vote for to go on a quest in case their tribe wins immunity. The person that gets the most votes will be the one that goes onto a quest which will be revealed to everyone. What is the quest you may ask? Well, the person who gets the most votes on the winning tribe will go to the other tribe for that day. They will join their Skype chat and they will join that tribe's tribal council. This person will have a lot of power where they could really choose to build trust with people or deceive players because the one representative from the winning tribe will be able to steal someone’s vote at a tribal council and cast their own. This twist certainly encourages cross tribal talk so that is allowed!

*Note: The same person can’t be sent on a quest two tribals in a row

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!