This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 11 | Santorini

Topic » Immunity Challenge 11 |..

900 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 11: FAST FACTS (here’s how it works):

In Survivor, it is important to foster game-related connections with people. However, Survivor is also a social experiment where you get to know all different personalities. A big part of Survivor is building a personal connection with your castaways so they will feel indebted to you. Well, we are going to find out today how well you’ve been paying attention to your previously eliminated castaways. On the application to apply, I specifically asked everyone to give me two interesting facts about themselves. Turns out, I have piled those answers and have turned it into a fun challenge for you guys! You guys have outlasted 11 other contestants to get to this point, but if you want to guarantee yourself a spot in the final 4, you’ll have to channel them a bit here. I’ve posted 10 questions that previously eliminated contestants put as their facts on their applications. They are all multiple choice, but only one answer is correct. The person that gets the most correct answers out of 10 will win this challenge and a guaranteed spot in the final 4. Everyone else will be vulnerable at the next tribal council where one of you will be the 12th person voted out of this game.

For this challenge, there are some strict rules to prevent cheating.

Rules:
1). You must not share your answers with ANYBODY. This is an immediate violation to this challenge and you will be disqualified. If someone reaches out to you about sharing answers, you must decline and report that back to me so I can give that person a warning. If you don’t report someone else cheating, then you would also be cheating and would be disqualified if I find out.

2). I have already notified every single eliminated castaway about this challenge. They are already aware that they can’t give you any answers. Also, they’ve told me they will report back to me if they catch someone asking for answers. You CAN'T ASK ELIMINATED CASTAWAYS! Word will get back to me and you will be disqualified.

Also, this challenge is supposed to be fun. Who wants to win Survivor by cheating in challenges? That defeats the whole moral purpose of the game. DON'T BE THAT PERSON! If you’re going to be known to cheat, then I won’t invite you back in the future.

Questions:

1). My mom was born to the south of Mexico and my dad to the north, and I was born in a different state than them, which borders Texas.

A: Paul,  B: Nopalito,  C: Tim,  D: X,  E: Jay

2). My entire IRL personality is me having GCSE Maths, like if anything to do with success or numbers come up I will bring it up "Well if you had GCSE Math like me..."

A: Tris,   B: Nopalito,  C: Tony,  D: Paul,  E: Xkahdonean

3). I went to Italy, and finally metup with some of these idiot tengagers for the first time

A: Tim,   B: Rohan,  C: X   D: Tyler,  E: Tris

4). I’m a senior in college and I like to party with friends lol

A: Nopalito,  B: Xkahdonean.  C: Tyler,  D: X,  E: Jay

5). Varsity Tennis player and Varsity Soccer player

A: Rohan,  B: Tris,  C: Jay,  D: Paul,  E: Tony

6). I won two beauty pageants lmao, and I've broken zero bones my whole life even though I constantly fall while skating.

A: Tony,  B: X,  C: Tim,  D: Jay,  E: Tyler

7). I’m 25 working in IT and currently going for my masters in data science

A: Rohan,  B: Tony,  C: Paul,  D: Tim,  E: Tris

8). I am basically Voldemort and will use my powers to amass followers and win the shit out of this game.

A). Tris,  B: Rohan,  C: X,  D: Jay,  E: Xkahdonean

9). Iv busted my head open 5 Times and I’m adopted.

A: Tony,  B: Tyler,  C: X,   D: Tim,  E: Rohan

10). I CAN QUOTE SPONGEBOB WORD 4 WORD I DO A DEAD ON FINDING NEMO SEAGULL

A: Xkahdonean,  B: Tim,  C: Rohan,  D: Tris,  E: Nopalito

You guys got 12 hours to complete this challenge. Remember the rules I talked about!

*If your answers are the exact same for every question, I will assume you cheated.

**If there is a tie, the person that sent in their list first would break the tie in their favor.

If you guys have any questions, please let me know!

DEADLINE: Tuesday November 30th at 7:30am EST
900 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 11: FAST FACT RESULTS

ANSWERS: 1). Nopalito, 2). Paul. 3). Tim,  4). Tylor.  5). Rohan.  6). Jay.  7). Tony,  8). Xkahdonean.  9). X,  10). Tris

Yung:
1) B - Nopalito
2) D- Paul
3)A- Tim
4)C-  Tylor
5) A- Rohan
6)D- Jay
7)B-Tony
8) E- Xhakdonean
9)C- X
10) D-Tris

{10 of 10 CORRECT}. (19:11:36 mail time)

Liam:
1. Nopilito
2. Paul
3. Tim
4. Tyler
5. Rohan
6. Jay
7. Tony
8. Lord
9. Brian
10. Tris

{10 of 10 CORRECT}.  (9:13pm EST

Julio:
Questions:

1). My mom was born to the south of Mexico and my dad to the north, and I was born in a different state than them, which borders Texas.

B. Nopalito

2). My entire IRL personality is me having GCSE Maths, like if anything to do with success or numbers come up I will bring it up "Well if you had GCSE Math like me..."

D: Paul

3). I went to Italy, and finally metup with some of these idiot tengagers for the first time

C: X

4). I’m a senior in college and I like to party with friends lol

C: Tyler

5). Varsity Tennis player and Varsity Soccer player

C: Jay

6). I won two beauty pageants lmao, and I've broken zero bones my whole life even though I constantly fall while skating.

A: Tony

7). I’m 25 working in IT and currently going for my masters in data science

D: Tim

8). I am basically Voldemort and will use my powers to amass followers and win the shit out of this game.

E: Xkahdonean

9). Iv busted my head open 5 Times and I’m adopted.

E: Rohan

10). I CAN QUOTE SPONGEBOB WORD 4 WORD I DO A DEAD ON FINDING NEMO SEAGULL

D: Tris

{5 of 10 CORRECT}

Tylor:
1. Nopalito
2. Paul
3. Tim
4. Tyler
5. Rohan
6. Jay
7. Tony
8. Xkahdonean
9. X
10. Tris

{10 of 10 CORRECT} (1:12pm)

Ryan
1) B
2) A
3) C
4) D
5) D
6) C
7) B
8) E
9) E
10) D

{4 of 10 CORRECT}

I must say, I’m very surprised to see that three people tied with all ten correct answers. A tie was a very likely possibility in this challenge which you all knew so this came down to who submitted in the fastest time. Congratulations Yung you have won individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the final 4. For the rest of you I got nothing for you but a date with me at tribal council tonight.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!