This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 15 | Indonesia

Topic » Immunity Challenge 15 |..

935 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
CHALLENGE 15:  HANDS ON A HARD IDOL (here’s how it works):

As we get close to the end, I thought it’d be a great idea to test your guys' endurance. For today’s challenge, you will be playing Hands on a Hard idol (a classic Survivor challenge). The goal of this challenge is to not let go of the hard idol or the balancing platforms for your feet.

Every 10 mins you are encouraged to post: *Adjusts hands on idol*.  If you want to get a point for that 10 minute interval, you must post *adjusts hands on idol* once your previous post shows 10 minutes.

Let me be clear, this is not a challenge where if you don’t post in the 10 minute interval you’re out. Because this game is non-live, you won’t be out if you miss a time block. However, if you miss the time frame, you will not get that point. Missing one point could be the difference between you winning or losing this challenge. The winner that accumulates the most points over the 15 hour deadline will win immunity and a guaranteed spot in the final three! The other three are vulnerable where someone will become the fifteenth person voted out of this game.

*Also, if you post before the 10 min time or after, your point for that interval will not count*.

**To make this easier on you guys, you will each have your own forum and you must post only in your forum or else your points won’t count.

This begs the question of how far you guys are willing to go for immunity!

Let me know if you guys have any questions or concerns. Good luck!

DEADLINE: 11am EST on Thursday October 28th   (Tribal will be posted immediately afterwards).
935 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
You must not post until 9pm EST in your forums!
935 days 16 hours ago
zorbo678
This man has the audacity to do a live final
935 days 16 hours ago
zorbo678
We stan
935 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Challenge 15 RESULTS: HANDS ON A HARD IDOL

Robz: 73
Robert: 50
AJ: 35
Nolan: 14

Congratulations Robz! You have won individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the final three! Nolan, Robert and AJ I got nothing for you guys. One of you will be the fifteenth person voted out of this game and the eighth member of our jury. Since there’s only 4 of you left, tribal times should be easier. Therefore, you guys will have 9 hours to decide who will be voted out of this game. Good luck!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!