This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Apps

Topic » Season 1 Apps

1116 days 4 hours ago
RickDev
1109 days 10 hours ago
RickDev
This is the official application for Season 1 of Rick's Survivor: The Secrets of Malaysia.

Please fill out everything below and send it to me via mail.
If you are a white level, just comment on this forum and I will add you so you can mail me.

The main chat for this group game will be on Discord. So if you do not have a discord account you will have to make one for this group game. (It's not difficult and if you need help feel free to message me).

Application:

Name and first letter of last name:
Colour level:

Have you had any group game experience before? If so either tag the group game or write it out.

What would you say is your biggest trait while playing group games?

Why do you want to play Rick's Survivor?

What kind of person do you see yourself working with?

Please select the times you are most available below. This will help with creating the schedule for live challenges. Just place an x in those you are available.

5 PM EST [ ]
6 PM EST [ ]
7 PM EST [ ]
8 PM EST [ ]
9 PM EST [ ]

Thank you if you filled out the application! I'm hoping to start this game 2 weeks after I release these apps. But I will mail you personally if you made the cast or not.

open group

Rick's Survivor: The Secrets of Malaysia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!