This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

My Eviction Speech

Topic » My Eviction Speech

3490 days 15 hours ago
Kelly2722
Well, after moping and complaining about how I got screwed over. I decided to write this to tell everybody about how I played my game.

Okay first I want to point out all of the people I have worked with. Those are the following: Riley, Robert, Eli, Zach, Jillian, Noah, and Robby.

I was inact for the first part of the game bc I had a lot going on with medical problems.
That immediately put a target on my back so that is when I teamed up with my number one ally in this game Riley. So then all of a sudden I was working with Riley, Robby, and Noah.

Well anyways Noah went inact and he was evicted so then it was Me, Riley, and Robby.
At the same time, Robert came to me and we looked out for eachother.

About a week later, I had a feud with Jillian which got out of hand and I personally think that that was the most entertaining moment of the season.
So then I "apologized" to her and we started "working together". So then I was for sure going home and then The Auction Gods came and helped me big time. I let Eli win HOH, even though I decided the nominee's. I was the reason Jillian went crazy and was expelled.
So I started working with Eli so now I am working with Eli, Riley, Robby, Robert, and later on Zach.
After they started getting evicted (beginning with my best friend in this game, Riley) I got so worried and then everything got pushed into today. Like wow, so much is happening.

So I am going to be honest, I have been trying to get Zach out for weeks but he has like 9 lives so I couldn't get it done. I promised Eli F2 so I wanted to backdoor Zach at F4 But no he won POV, So anyway Eli went home leaving me with these two like best friends or something. At least I made Jury, at least I made F3, at least I made big moves, at least Im the only girl left.

I loved this game bc I got to meet some amazing people.

Robert you are such an honest person and that is why you have my vote for F2.

Riley, you are like my best friend. We had a F2 that didn't work bc of Zach nominating us together. I really like you more than any1 else in this game.

Eli, Thank you for looking out for me when I needed it. You are the reason I am here bc you could've gotten me out a couple times and didn't.

That's all, I love you all and that is that <3

open group

Nucleo's Big Brother Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!