This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

2nd Eviction Night

Topic » 2nd Eviction Night

3435 days 16 hours ago
TheUncanny
Hello. villains! Sorry I am late. As you can see, I have been working too hard this pas couple days and It was so so tiring it sucks and it's exhausting.

Anyway, tonight we will have two evictees. One will come from the Public Vote, and one will come from the Housemates' Votes.

Let us first find out the result for the Public Vote.

With the highest percentage of 73.7%... you may be safe for now
ticofernandez. congratulations. Let us hope that the housemates didn't vote you out.

And now for the evictee.

With the lowest percentage of 5.3%, you may be evicted tonight.... shaunyboo2001. I am so sorry. Keyton, congratulations. You are safe from the public vote.

=============================================================================

And now, let us find out who the housemates' votes are.

shaunyboo2001: ooo = 3 points
ticofernandez: oooo = 4 points
keyton: ooooo = 5 points EVICTED

Keyton, you are evicted from the House of Villains.

And now, the public and the housemates have chosen their evictees.

Keyton and Shaunyboo2001, the two of you have been evicted from the House of VIllains. Thank you for your participation.

But one of you might have a saving grace. Andalarew_2331 holds the Power of Veto. He may cancel one of your eviction. Andalarew_2331, what will you do with your POWER of Veto? Post it here or mail me.

But for now..

Please pack your bags, say a quick goodbye to your housemates, and maybe post a little sendoff message in the Confession Room.

Thank you and I will see you for the 3rd POV task tomorrow at 5 PM est. ( I will be at home the whole day so there wont be delays )

2 points shauny because i know he targeted me last week
and 1 point to tico this is stratigic so that if he is evicted i will use pov on him :P

===================================================================

I nominate Tico for two, because he is my biggest threat
And (keyton) for one, because I believe Tengaged would save me over him

Tico for two, and Keyton for one
Just see them as my biggest threats right now.

===================================================================

2 kenta because i think others will try to keep him safe
1 shauny because its me or him and i think hell get more high numbers then kenta

=================================================================

I nominate both Keyton (2 pts) and Ticofernandez (1 pt), haven't heard a thing from them sorry :P

=================================================================

Tetsuya and chris2pei because one said they tried to spam me out and I think they are threats
3435 days 16 hours ago
TheUncanny
========================== UPDATE =====================================

ANDALAREW_2331 has given his verdict. He has decided not to use the POV and the same set of evictees will leave the house.

open group

BB2: House of Villains (CLOSED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!