This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

StarDance! Season 2 Finale

Topic » StarDance! Season 2 Finale

2866 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"Welcome to the season finale of StarDance! I'm Kelly Ripa!

"Tonight, after six weeks of competition, our winner WILL be crowned!"

"Will it be Nyle, Jake or Janel?"

"Before we find out, give a warm welcome to our judges! Head Judge, Jennifer Lopez! Judge Ariana Grande! and Judge Riker Lynch!"
2866 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"Let's hear what judge Ariana thought of last night's performances!"

Nyle your freestyle was beautiful and the best freestyle so far we ever had I believe and you are the dark horse in this Competition and I think you deserve to win this season because you improved a lot

Nyle I thought this was OK it wasn't your best dance but it wasn't your worst but I still loved it but some parts were sloppy.

Jake this is my favorite dance from you so far this season and I'm shocked you made it this far but you should be proud of yourself because you proved me wrong congrats.

Jake this dance was good but it wasn't great and I thought you danced it beautifully and anyway it goes I think you still should be truly proud of yourself

Janel I loved this performance from you it was one of my favorites from you and you are probably the best dancer in terms of the final 3 and you deserve to be here congrats

Janel this dance was great and you continue to impress because I believe every emotion you bring in every dance and you just dance every dance like it's your last congrats
2866 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"After combining each star's scores over the course of the competition we can now reveal the star taking third place is...

JAKE WOOD!"
2866 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"That means our final 2 are Nyle and Janel! After 32 days of competition, the winner of StarDance! Season 2 is...

JANEL PARRISH!

Score Details:
http://prnt.sc/bmd4mq
2866 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY"
"Thank you to all of our stars and judges for making this an amazing season! We will be back with Season 3 very soon! Good night everyone!"
2866 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::FINAL PLACEMENTS:::::
8th - Pagie VanZant & Mark Ballas (Gamerden13)
7th - Georiga May Foote & Giovanni Pernice (Neme91)
-----Quarter-Finals-----
6th - Zendaya & Valentin Chmerkovskiy (Logie56)
5th - Sabrina Bryan & Mark Ballas (KaseyHope101)
-----Semi-Finals-----
4th - Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy (moviedude)
-----FINALS-----
3rd - Jake Wood & Janette Manrara (tomdudley)
2nd - Nyle DiMarco & Peta Murgatroyd (Gkinn1234)
1st - Janel Parrish & Valentine Chmerkovskiy (coolKat)
2866 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Yay Thank you
2866 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
CONGRATULATIONS JANEL!! :D
2866 days 13 hours ago
Gkinn1234
Congrats Janet!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #10 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!