This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5: LIVE Results Show - Semi-Finals

Topic » Week 5: LIVE Results Show -..

2871 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"Welcome to Week 5: Live Results Show! Tonight we will see how our stars performed during their fifth week of competition. Sadly for them, ONE star will be eliminated this week! Let's see what the judges thought."
2871 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
ARIANA:

Mearl this week you took a step back and I thought your footwork this week was little sloppy and it look like you weren't giving your 100 percent and it just lacked something this week for me sorry.

Nyle you keep improving week after week and I enjoyed this performance once again and you keep getting better with your footwork and that's why you are here because you are peaking just at the right time well done.

Jake I think this was good but It wasn't great and I don't think you stood out this whole season because there is so much amazing dancers this season and I felt like your footwork was basically you just walking and not actually moving gracefully but the connection was there I just think the skill needs to come because you have potential to improve but could it be to late for you to improve with only a week or so left but you weren't the worst tonight but it wasn't a standout

Janel this is the way to end the night and this could be your best dance to date once again because your just so amazing and you move so gracefully and I felt every emotion and connection in this entire performance and I didn't want it to end and I think for me you r the most consistent contestant in this competition well done hopefully you make finals
2871 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
RIKER:

Meryl- This week was just so bad, I was not impressed as i was last week, This week was just so bad the footwork was bad, maybe free choice was not best for you.

Nyle- A Classic Ballroom dance is something i needed to see this season and this week you performed the Tango which was flawless, i loved how you two started off the dance and ended it.

Jake- Just like Nyle you brought a Classic dance to the stage tonight but unlike Nyle's your footwork needed just a little work.

Janel-I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT!
2871 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::LEADERBOARD:::::

1st - Janel
2nd - Nyle
3rd - Jake
4th - Meryl

KELLY:
"I can now reveal that the star leaving us tonight is...Meryl!"

Score Details:
http://prntscr.com/bkbga4
2871 days 6 hours ago
moviedude
lol the frontrunner is now evicted. gl to the rest.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #10 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!