This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2: LiVE Results Show

Topic » Week 2: LiVE Results Show

2909 days ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"Welcome to Week 2: Live Results Show! Tonight we will see how our stars performed during their second week of competition. Sadly for them, ONE star will be eliminated this week! Their scores from last week will be added to their scores this week and the lowest scorer WILL be send home! Let's see what the judges thought."
2909 days ago
carlyjordan14
:::::HEAD JUDGE JENNIFER:::::

Georgia - I loved this! It was so fun and that lift/flip was crazy!

Nyle - Only you can make a caveman look incredibly sexy!

Paige - This was such a cute theme and you executed the quickstep very nicely!

Jake - Such a unique take on the Charleston! It was a bit awkward at times I will admit, but creative nonetheless!

Meryl - *Standing Ovation* This was absolutely gorgeous! From Jen, a TEN!

Zendaya - Fast, fun and full of energy!

Sabrina - Very cute theme and overall I think you did a great job of making Disco entertaining!

Janel - Stunningly beautiful!
2909 days ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JUDGE ARIANA:::::

Georgia I thought this was better then your first dance and I loved the energy you had if you keep dancing like this then you can make it very far great job the only critique would be work on your arms more

Nyle I thought this was good but your footwork was very sloppy and there was more individual dancing then dancing together and I think you just need to work on your footwork more then you will have the whole package

Jake wood definitely better then your first dance and your footwork was amazing and I think you redeemed yourself with this dance great job

Mearl its insane you using your freestyle this early in the season because showing your best dances this early could hurt you later on but its amazing and I loved this dance well done

Sabrina I thought this was a great performance because it was the first disco I believe I saw on this show and it was very fun great job

Paige I thought this quickstep was good but It wasn't great some parts just lacked quickstep for me but I do love the story you had but it just lacked that it factor I was looking for in a quickstep but I know quickstep is the hardest dance

Zendaya I thought this jive was great and you can shake your hips to perfection but the only problem was your legs got very weak at times and your footwork got very awkward some parts but you are one of the strongest ones in this competition

Janel wow best dance of the night so far and you danced the rumba the best I have seen of this show and I usually don't give out 10s this early and to often because I feel like everyone has things that they need to work on to be better but I can't see any flaws in this performance and your the one beat just keep up the good work like this then you could be in finals
2909 days ago
carlyjordan14
KELLY:
"With a total of 68 points...Team Underdog WINS for the second season in a row!"

"This means Zendaya, Jake, Georiga and Meryl will each receive three extra points to their scores tonight. Below is the official leader board for this week!"

:::::LEADERBOARD:::::

1st - Meryl (22)
2nd - Georgia (20)
3rd - Zendaya & Janel (19)
4th - Jake (18)
5th - Sabrina & Nyle (16)
6th - Paige (14)

KELLY:
"I can now reveal that after combining the stars scores from last week to this week, the star leaving us tonight is...Paige!"

Score Details:
http://prntscr.com/bcicjt

open group

EMPTY GROUP #10 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!