This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2: Live Results Show

Topic » Week 2: Live Results Show

2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14

MICHELLE WILLIAMS:

"Welcome to the week two results show!"

Thanks to ARIANA GRANDE for opening up the show!

Tonight, ONE voice will be in danger of being eliminated tonight!

But before we get this week's rankings, give a warm welcome to this season's coaches!

Carrie Underwood!
Adam Levine!
Alisan Porter!
Ed Sheeran!
Celine Dion!

Each coach has ONE save they can use up until the quarter-finals.

Before we get to the rankings, let's get the comments from the coaches!
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BEYONCÉ:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* Absolute fire!

ADAM:
I feel vocally you did a great job and this song fit this weeks theme perfectly so good job!

ALISAN:
You did everything right this week from the vocals to the stage presence and energy. All in all just a really well rounded performance

ED:
A bloody great way to kick off the show! This was energetic, fun and most of all you captivated the audience. Whilst your singing was a little less controlled, I still very much enjoyed this performance. Well done!
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::SHAWN MENDES:::::

CARRIE:
I love your vocals in this performance and that you selected a song that many may not recognized. Great song choice as well!

ADAM:
I think overall your vocals were very solid but this song fit this weeks theme well.

ALISAN:
I think this was a good performance but I was left wanting more.

ED:
This was a nice performance. Not your best, but your vocals nonetheless proved yet again why you deserve to be here. It fit well with the theme, and overall was a nice piece of ear candy for me.
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BRUNO MARS:::::

CARRIE:
This was a great performance that showed another side of you! It was fun and I hope the coaches see that as well.

ADAM:
I think vocally you did an amazing job singing and overall this song fits this weeks theme very well.

ALISAN:
There's no doubt that this was a very fun performance to watch but I do think your voice got lost in the shuffle in lots of places.

ED:
Your voice was great again, but I feel as though the lights and fancy stage overshadowed this performance. It fit the theme, but this show is about your voice. From here on, you NEED to step it up. Great performance, but it can be better.
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::MATT TERRY:::::

CARRIE:
Very strong vocal and a great song choice for this week! It's a bit of a possessive love, but still a good choice for this week.

ALISAN:
Wow! I was a little scared when I saw that this was your song choice this week but you made me so so proud. You're so vocally aware that it's so close to a professional level.

ED:
This was a bloody amazing performance! This was a different kind of love you were singing about, and the mood you set along with your voice made this performance one of the best so far. Congratulations!
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::CHRIS BLUE:::::

CARRIE:
You certainly know how to work a stage and you have so much confidence that I love! Overall, solid vocals and a good song selection for this week.

ALISAN:
You are one of the craziest ranges we have this season and that was showcased in this performance.

ED:
You continue to prove performance by performance why your one of the top contenders in this competition. Whilst I thought this wasn't one of your stronger performances, it was still incredible and your voice still amazes me! Keep it up!
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::CHLOE KOHANSKI:::::

CARRIE:
Very good song choice and it completely suits your voice. It wasn't my favorite performance of yours so far, but I think you for sure have what it takes to go far!

ADAM:
I think vocally you did alright it didn’t blow me away and it also wasn’t solid it was just average.

ALISAN:
What sets you apart from the rest of the pack, Chloe, is that I could turn on the radio, hear you singing, and instantly be able to go "Hey! That's Chloe." You have a sound that's almost died out on radio and I think you can be the one to bring it back.

ED:
Chloe, no one can deny that your voice is absolutely mesmerising. However, I feel as though this was one of your weaker performances. I just kept waiting for something to jump out of me, and it never did. Still, your vocals were astounding, it's just I didn't find it that the performance as a whole was the same.
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::FERNANDO DANIEL:::::

CARRIE:
This is the first time I get to score this performance and can I just say your passion continues to blow me away. You sing with such conviction that even the breaks in your vocals add to the performance!

ALISAN:
Your voice is absolutely beautiful! It can go so high while cracking and it just makes everyone stop and pay attention to you. You're not afraid of big songs because you know you can conquer them.

ED:
"*standing ovation*
PERFORMANCE. OF. THE. NIGHT. You completely blew away my expectations, your rasp in your voice and the way you just GO for it is incredible! You told a story to the whole audience, and for that I commend you. An incredible job, well done!"
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::ADDISON AGEN:::::

CARRIE:
Solid vocals and song choice. I think you have great potential and I look forward to seeing how you do as the competition goes on. This performance didn't really wow me, but it didn't bore me either.

ADAM:
From start to finish I think your vocals were very good. I feel like this song fit this weeks category perfectly and overall this was great!

ALISAN:
You have such a haunting sound to your voice which is a good thing. I want to hear more of that little note you hit towards the end because that caught me so off guard and I loved it

ED:
The pure emotion coming out of your mouth is absolutely captivating, and once again your vocals shun. I'm pretty sure that you would've made some people cry with this performance. Once again, you made #TeamEd proud, and I hope that the other judges agree!!
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::TORI KELLY:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* Remarkable performance and I loved your vocals from start to finish! That big note was built up and executed to perfection!

ADAM:
I think overall your vocals were good, I feel like this song fits the theme for this week good and overall this was great!

ALISAN:
I really don't know how you do it but so far each week I'm blown away by your vocals. The note at the end was remarkable.

ED:
SLAY. ME. TORI. Holy crap, I still can't believe that your voice is able to do the things that you can do with it! You genuinely should be one of the top contenders here, and I know that the judges agree with me. Amazing job!
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::ALICIA KEYS:::::

CARRIE:
Vocally you can deliver and that plays a big part in this competition. However, I think this performance overall was a bit lackluster for me. 

ADAM:
I think vocallly you did a phenomenal job but the song choice didn’t really match too well with the theme.

ALISAN:
Another beautiful performance from you, Alicia. You showed that you don't need high notes and crazy dance moves to captivate an audience you just need a voice like yours

ED:
Your voice is purely hypnotic, and the way that you sung gave every single audience member a reason as to why you are one of the most influential artists in this competition. An outstanding job, and well done!
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::ZHAVIA:::::

CARRIE:
This was for sure a step up from last week, but it still was lacking in my opinion. The song choice I don't think was the best for this week, but still worked enough.

ADAM:
I think vocally you did an amazing job singing but I feel you could’ve done better with the overall song choice for the theme.

ALISAN:
I think this was a step up from last week. You better showcased your vocal capability and we got to explore the unique sound of your voice.

ED:
DAMN! What a step up from last week! This time your vocals absolutely killed it. I originally questioned the song choice, and still now I do a little bit, but your performance overwrote the majority of my thoughts about that. Your spunk and passion really shun through this performance, well done!
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Now that the coaches have made their comments, it is now time to reveal the Week 2 rankings!

Let's get to the rankings!
2194 days 3 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 1 RANKINGS:::::

- 1. Beyoncé
- 1. Fernando Daniel
2. Tori Kelly
3. Matt Terry
-----TOP 3-----
4. Chris Blue
- 5. Bruno Mars
- 5. Addison Agen
6. Alicia Keys
- 7. Shawn Mendes
- 7. Zhavia
-----DANGER ZONE-----
8. Chloe Kohanski

:::::COACH'S SAVE:::::

Tonight, the coaches have the chance to use their ONE save of the season on any of the voices up for elimination.

*Any of the four core coaches can use Celine's save but ONLY on one of her team members

DEADLINE: 10 p.m. est Tuesday

-----Danger Zone-----
- Chloe Kohanski

-----Saves Left-----
- Carrie
- Adam
- Alisan
- Ed
- Celine
2194 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
Obviously I’d love for Chloe to be saved. I don’t think she deserves to go hime
2194 days 2 hours ago
Rocketokid13
As much as I love Chloe, I know that she'll be saved by someone else, so I'm not going to use my save.

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!