This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1 - Results

Topic » Week 1 - Results

1566 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Welcome to the Week 1 results! Tonight, we will find out which voices will be moving on to the Top 8!

Due to not performing, Boyce Avenue and Diamond White are eliminated!

That means, NO voices will be sent home and miss their chance at becoming the next Instant Star.

First up, let's here what our celebrity judge Carrie Underwood had to say about your performances.
1566 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE UNDERWOOD:

Samantha Harvey (aria_grande)
This was a solid performance and I think you continue to have a gorgeous voice. I could tell you were singing with emotion as well.

Conor Maynard (brandonh1)
Overall this was a solid performance from you. Vocally you sounded good, but I was hoping to hear some variation in the notes. Some runs here or there.

Davina Michelle (duffybutt11)
You know who you remind me of? Fergie. The passion behind your vocals is so on point for this ballad and you did a good job of changing up the arrangement.

Kina Grannis (jameslu)
You have a beautiful voice, no doubt. However, I would like to see you take on something a bit out of the box next time. Either something more upbeat or something that has a completely new arrangement from the original.

Savannah Outen (spinfur)
You completely made this song your own and I loved the arrangement! Great vocals as well.

Amanda Cole (tswiftlover13)
Your voice is so rich and this was a moving performance of this song. It sounded as your own from start to finish.

Madilyn Bailey (rubes)
Beautiful vocals and I loved that you had variations of your notes. It’s a feat to take on Beyoncé, and even though you didn’t have her power, it was still a solid performance.

Arianna Palazzetti (ryan5676)
Honestly, you did this song so well and I could have thought it was truly yours. You have such a nice texture to your voice as well.
1566 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Now, Carrie has also ranked all of the performances. Here is where everyone stands based solely on her rankings.

1. Savannah
2. Amanda
3. Davina
4. Arianna
5. Madilyn
6. Samantha
7. Conor
8. Kina
1566 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Since we only have 8 voices left, all of them will move on to Week 2! Thus, Carrie will not use her save this week.

However, ALL 8 voices still must rank each other's Week 1 performances (minus your own). You will rank them from Most Loved to Least Loved. You have until the deadline to submit them (mail carlyjordan14).

DEADLINE: Sunday 11 p.m. EST

Template:

1. Most Loved
7. Least Loved

*Individual rankings submitted will NOT be shared. ONLY the overall combined rankings.
1564 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
-----RESULTS PART 2-----

JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Welcome back! The voices have taken time to rank each other's performances and now it is time to see who will be leaving tonight!

Only Conor, Davina and Madilyn submitted rankings in time for tonight's rankings. Those who did not submit, will have their rankings for the other voices be the average of those who submitted.

Let's get to the results!
1564 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Here are the overall voice submitted rankings:

1. Savannah
2. Arianna
3. Madilyn
4. Kina
5. Samantha
6. Davina
7. Amanda
8. Conor

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!