This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3: Live Results Show

Topic » Week 3: Live Results Show

2143 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14

DEMI LOVATO:

"Welcome to the week three results show!"

Thanks to Stardom! Season 14 Winner CANDICE GLOVER for opening up the show!

Tonight, NO voice will be in danger of being eliminated tonight!

But before we get this week's rankings, give a warm welcome to tonight's judges!

Carrie Underwood!
Adam Levine!

All season-long three former winners will be guest judges! Let's meet the guest judges this week!

So Hyang!
India Carney!
Jordan Smith!

*Guest judges' scores are the average of the permanent judges' scores.

Before we get to the rankings, let's get the comments from the judges!
2143 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BRYNN CARTELLI:::::

CARRIE:
I loved this remixed version and how you took a risk by making this a duet. However, you kept up and weren't overshined. This had me swaying in my seat.

ADAM:
Brynn, Vocally I feel like you did a good job singing. I think this performance definitely fits this weeks theme as it was very upbeat and would make someone dance. So overall I was very pleased with your performance, Great Job!
2143 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BROOKE SIMPSON:::::

CARRIE:
This was a beautiful song choice and I loved the arrangement. You sounded strong and made the performance fit the theme. 

ADAM:
Brooke, I think vocally you did an phenomenal job singing. This song definitely fits the theme for this week and I feel you did a great job of getting the audience into your performance.
2143 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JEFFERY AUSTIN:::::

CARRIE:
Vocally your strongest to date! I loved the approach you took this week and I think you really shined tonight.

ADAM:
Jeffrey, I think vocally you did a great job singing. I think this performance fits theme of slow and romantic because that’s exactly what this song and performance was all about. So overall  I think you did a great job singing.
2143 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BRITTON BUCHANAN:::::

CARRIE:
You brought the energy and had so much fun onstage! Overall this was a great step away from what we're used to getting from you.

ADAM:
Britton, You have done an amazing job thus far and week after week I have been very impressed but this particular week I feel like vocally you did a very solid job. I feel like it was solid because the performance was a bit all over the place. I think the theatrics definitely got the audience into your performance but I feel like it wasn’t vocally a good performance.
2143 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JOSHUA LEDET:::::

CARRIE:
This was such a welcome change from you and I think you brought the fire! Vocally you stayed on key even though I know it must have been tough.

ADAM:
Joshua from start to finish this was a great performance. Vocally you did an amazing job and this song and performance fits this weeks theme perfectly.
2143 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::FERNANDO DANIEL:::::

CARRIE:
This was a moving song choice and I think vocally you were solid. A great interpretation for this week's theme.

ADAM:
Fernando, I was not too pleased with your performance last week but this week you most definitely changed my mind you did an amazing job vocally, this song most definitely fits the theme for this week and honestly this was one of my favorite performances of the night if not my favorite.
2143 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::ALISAN PORTER:::::

CARRIE:
You came out and lit the stage on fire! Vocally this was great and the pure passion you brought was great to watch.

ADAM:
Alisan, I think vocally you did a very solid job it was horrible but it wasn’t amazing either. I think you definitely drew in the crowd with your vocals, this performance fits this weeks theme.
2143 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
DEMI LOVATO:

Before we get to the rankings, welcome to the stage the winner of season 5, JESSICA SANCHEZ!

2143 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
DEMI LOVATO:

Now that the judges have made their comments, it is now time to reveal the Week 3 rankings!

Let's get to the rankings!

:::::WEEK 3 RANKINGS:::::

- 1. Jeffery
- 1. Joshua
- 2. Brooke
- 2. Fernando
3. Brynn
-----TOP 3-----
4. Alisan
5. Britton

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!