This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 5: LIVE Results Show

Topic » Week 5: LIVE Results Show

3462 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Tonight 7 voices will be down to 6!

This will be the LAST time the save can be used! However, only TWO judges have to agree to use the save as opposed to all of them.

If the save is used tonight, THREE will be eliminated next week!

Before we get to the scores let's welcome our judges!

Carrie! Celine! and Rajiv!

Jessica is currently on a plane back from Europe and will not be able to be here tonight. Adam is performing at a charity concert in New York, but he wishes the voices well tonight.

Let's begin!
3462 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14

RAJIV:

Christina Aguilera~ This was amazing. However, it started off slow but it got to the point where my jaw was dropped.

Haley Reinhart~ You rocked out! Damn girl that was amazing. Much like Hunter, you can contend for the win but you really have got to step it up if you want to separate yourself from the pack.

Hunter Hayes~ Perfection. You are an amazing vocalist who could seriously contend for the win, however you are really going to have to step it up down the stretch.

Beyoncé~ I just was not feeling this at all. It was just ok this week.

Jennifer Hudson~ You never cease to amaze me. This was perfect.

Carly Rose Sonenclar~ Oh my god you are amazing. Your originality is absolute perfection. Attempting those risks and nailing them outstandingly makes you amazing.

Katy Perry~ A big part of this performance for me was the emotion and the story you told. I really felt the connection and you sang it beautifully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CARRIE:

Christina Aguilera - *Standing Ovation* AMAZING performance! Again, your vocals are just stellar!

Jennifer Hudson - Sadly your performance was put to private and I was not allowed to view it :( I did however find the audio of the performance and will score you off of that, with a deduction for not seeing the actual video of the performance.

Beyoncé - LOVE the growl in your vocals each and every time you perform! Great job!

Katy Perry - This was good overall, but not as impressive as you have been.

Hunter - Very nice job! LOVE the song, but would have loved to see you perform this on a bigger stage, as I feel you would have rocked it!

Haley Reinhart - *Standing Ovation* This is your BEST performance all season! Perfect song choice for your vocals!

Carly Rose - Loved this rendition of Adele’s classic song! Very nice job!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CELINE:

Christina Aguliera-Vocals were amazing and The way you actually showed emotion during the performance was spotless xtina Congratulations on making final 6.

Beyonce-Barely Could hear performance and song was barely understandable but vocals were ok.

K.Perry-Vocals were great and i loved this performance.

H.Hayes-Your voice is another country legend you cant find country music like that anymore you rank right up there with Tim Mcgraw.Vocals were amazing

H.Reinhart-You have a such amazing voice Haley hardly found anymore you performed this song way better than anybody else could well except sir elton john himself.

C.Rose.Soneclair-To perform a adele song is risky but in your case it was not your can sing it real good. but adele had a little more kick to the song in the begnning
3462 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With a score of 30/30, winning Best Performance, and moving on to Week 6...

Haley Reinhart!
--------------------
Carrie - 10
Celine - 10
Rajiv - 10
3462 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With a score of 29/30 and moving on to Week 6...

Christina Aguilera!
--------------------
Carrie - 10
Celine - 10
Rajiv - 9
3462 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With a score of 29/30 and moving on to Week 6...

Hunter Hayes!
--------------------
Carrie - 9
Celine - 10
Rajiv - 10
3462 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With a score of 28/30 and moving on to Week 6...

Katy Perry!
--------------------
Carrie - 8
Celine - 10
Rajiv - 10
3462 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With a score of 26.5/30 and moving on to Week 6...

Carly Rose!
--------------------
Carrie - 10
Celine - 6.5
Rajiv - 10
3462 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With a score of 24/30 and the last voice moving on to Week 6...

Jennifer Hudson!
--------------------
Carrie - 6
Celine - 8
Rajiv - 10
3462 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With a score of 16.5/30 and leaving us tonight...

Beyoncé!
--------------------
Carrie - 9.5
Celine - 1
Rajiv - 6
3462 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Carrie has decided to use the save!

If Celine or Rajiv agree to also use the save, Beyoncé will move on to week 6!

Stay tuned!
3462 days 4 hours ago
Weetmaster
Just BARELY made it. My lord, idk what happened to the original video
3461 days 23 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
I promise you judges, you will be BLOWN away with my remaining performances. This was the last of the mediocre ish ones :P Just wait :)
3461 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Beyoncé, neither Rajiv or Celine wished to use the save. Thus, you are eliminated from the competition and the save is no longer in play. Week 6 will be a double elimination week!
3461 days 3 hours ago
top20fan33
Oh shet! Can we have one more week of the save lol

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!