This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4: LIVE Results Show

Topic » Week 4: LIVE Results Show

3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
Welcome to the LIVE results show!

Tonight 8 will go down to 7!

Who will leave us tonight? We will soon find out!

But first, let's say help to our judges!
Carrie! Adam! Rajiv!

Sadly, Jessica could not join us tonight as she is performing in Rockefeller Center for and annual lighting of the Christmas tree!

Celine could not fly out tonight as she is in New York promoting her new single!

Thus, you will only be scored out of 30 - 10 for each judge that is here tonight.

With that said, let's begin!
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE:

Beyoncé - Love the attitude in this song! Vocals and stage presences are on point, as always! Great job!

Christina - *Standing Ovation* LOVE LOVE LOVE! You showed again why you deserve to be here!

Imagine Dragons - I wasn’t really wowed by this week’s performance. You had good vocals and stage presence, but something about this didn’t stick with me.

Jennifer - VERY inspiring and vocalicous! Great job!

Katy - What I love about you is that you’re a performer who gets creative! Your vocals weren’t as great, but you still did a good job!

Haley - LOVED IT! Great vocals and performance!

Hunter - So cute! Loved the song and your casual cover of it! Great job!

Carly Rose - *Standing Ovation* THIS WAS FIRE! Great job, Miss. Carly Rose!
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
ADAM:

Beyoncé- I loved the throwback..but anyways I liked the vocals I think they were great I also liked the fact that you were soo loose and into it I think that was great.

Christina A- This most defiantly isn't the Christina I saw last week...I loved your vocal I loved the song choice this was a awesome performance keep this up please I was pleased with this and great job!

Imagine Dragons- I didn't enjoy this what so ever...first off I didn't like the song choice "Fallen" secondly, I didn't enjoy your vocals nor could I hear your vocals this is a singing competition and I didn't get that with you guys I guess try again next week and hopefully do better!

Jennifer Hudson- I actually liked this performance first the song choice was a bit odd...but whatever I think you improved I could hear your voice despite last week and I think each note was hit excellently I really really liked this and I think you did quite well this week great improvement!

Katy Perry- I enjoyed this for the most part the vocals were solid the song choice ok!

Haley- I think this weeks song choice was average umm first I could hardly hear you the vocals I did hear were great....song choice was ok I'll say!

Hunter Hayes- I really liked this one great way to put us into the whole Christmas spirit umm very appropriate song choice which I loved! I also liked the vocals they were great great job this week!

Carly- I really liked this song choice this week the vocals were great very soft song though!
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
RAJIV:

Christina Aguilera~ For the second straight week you killed it. Although, it wasn’t your best but I see a long road ahead of you in this competition.

Haley Reinhart~ This was not that inspiring. It did pick up towards the end though. Please do better or you won’t be here much longer.

Hunter Hayes~ This is a song that most people think is so simple and easy but in reality it is very intricate and tricky. You made it look like a breeze. Outstanding job.

Beyoncé~ We are really down to the cream of the crop now and you really had to deliver. Unfortunately I do not think you did enough with this performance.

Imagine Dragons~ Damnit! I was really, REALLY expecting another spectacular performance from you guys. It wasn’t bad but it was no where near great.

Jennifer Hudson~ WOW! Incredible. Absolutely astonishing.

Carly Rose Sonenclar~ Amazing. Continue to pour on the firepower like this and you will become the one to beat.

Katy Perry~ Unfortunately this just did not do it for me. You must do much better if you want to stick around for a long time.
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
With 30/30, winning Best Performance, and moving on to Week 5...

Christina Aguilera!
-----------------------
Carrie - 10
Adam - 10
Rajiv - 10
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
With 29/30 and moving on to Week 5...

Hunter Hayes!
-----------------------
Carrie - 10
Adam - 9
Rajiv - 10
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
With 29/30 and moving on to Week 5...

Carly Rose!
-----------------------
Carrie - 10
Adam - 9
Rajiv - 10
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
With 28/30 and moving on to Week 5...

Jennifer Hudson!
-----------------------
Carrie - 10
Adam - 8
Rajiv - 10
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
With 27/30 and moving on to Week 5...

Beyoncé!
-----------------------
Carrie - 10
Adam - 10
Rajiv - 7
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
That makes our bottom three: Haley, Imagine Dragons, and Katy Perry
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
With 25/30 and moving on to Week 5...

Haley Reinhart!
-----------------------
Carrie - 10
Adam - 7
Rajiv - 8
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
With 20.5/30 and the last voice moving on to Week 5...

Katy Perry!
-----------------------
Carrie - 9
Adam - 6.5
Rajiv - 5
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
With 19.5/30 and leaving tonight...

Imagine Dragons!
-----------------------
Carrie - 8.5
Adam - 5
Rajiv - 6
3484 days ago
carlyjordan14
The judge's save is still on the table. They will have 24 hours to decide if they wish to use it. Since this week was judged by only 3, only those 3 will decide if the save is used.
3483 days 6 hours ago
garygbs2nd
I CAN BRING MORE TO THE TABLE I WAS JUST USING A LESSER KNOWN SONG
IF IM BACK YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!
3483 days 1 hour ago
garygbs2nd
I PROMISE I HAVE MORE TRICKS UP MY SLEEVE!

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!