This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Revival: Results

Topic » The Revival: Results

3511 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Tonight, either Beyoncé or 24/7 will leave the competition.

After putting up a fight in the Revival challenge, only one has a secure spot in the semi-finals!

Let's find out who...
3511 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
ADAM:

Beyoncé- I liked the song choice and vocals...but this is a singing competition right?? I totally disagree with Celine like this is singing not dancing were focusing on the singing so I think you are doing quite well good job I think you should tone the dancing down though!

Twenty-Four Seven- I liked the song choice and vocals as a whole I think this was a very up beat fun song, good job once again guys!
3511 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JESSICA:

Beyoncé I didn't like it at all it was great dancing but singing rise wasn't great for me

Twentyforseven you picked the right song I loved everything about it was just amazing wow you can win this
3511 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CELINE:

Beyonce-This Was  A Better Performance and i am so sorry for being rude to you but i did not know who told you to focus on singing but you are a dancing queen so Focus On BOTH Singing and Dancing That will get you far Beyonce.

24/7-This was a BETTER Performance Guys I really enjoyed The Singing and The Song Pick was Great. Vocals Are Perfect but music needs some work.

I am sorry to be so rude to both of you but im a honest Judge i expect HUGE Things out of the both of you and you both Done Perfect in the Revivial And To Beyonce to Me you are a dancing queen and 24/7 You may win but you may not win but with this revivial performance You may end up winning it but i was proud with these performances with with Apologize Guys This song actually Made me Cry and Beyonce that song made me get up and dance to it myself.
3511 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE:

Beyoncé - This was BEYOND amazing! You worked the stage and had flawless vocals! Tbh, I’m sad to see either you or 24/7 go, as you are both fantastic and deserve to be here. But, if you do go home don’t feel discouraged as you made it all this way!

24/7 - As always, you blew me away with your rich vocals! You have worked hard all season and as I told Beyoncé, I don’t want to see either of you leave. But, be proud of your accomplishments in the competition. I think many wrote you off early on due to you being a cover artist, but honestly I’ve been impressed each and every week by your performances.
3511 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With a score of 39/40 and securing a spot in the semi-finals...

TwentyFourSeven!
----------------------
Jessica - 10
Celine - 10
Adam - 9
Carrie - 10
3511 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
With a score of 32.7/40 and leaving us right now...

Beyoncé!
----------------------
Jessica - 6
Celine - 8
Adam - 8.7
Carrie - 10
3511 days 2 hours ago
carlyjordan14
That concludes Week 5, but now we gear up for Week 6: The Semi-Finals!

Week 6 will be posted shortly

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!