Tribal Council #3 (Limau)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Limau)

95 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Welcome back to tribal council Limau.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask. Also please send me a confessional with your vote. If I receive all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
95 days 2 hours ago
Wade
Me
95 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
Wade - Maddie decided to quit last tribal council, sparing the person who was intended to be voted out. Do you expect any similar or different outcomes for tonight?
95 days 1 hour ago
Wade
Wade - Maddie decided to quit last tribal council, sparing the person who was intended to be voted out. Do you expect any similar or different outcomes for tonight?

Tman must have talked to maddie and thats why she said that cause ive not ever spoken to her so its all just lied..i cant even count how many lies this dude has told...theres no telling what he would do to win this game and if anybody thinks to align with a liar is a good idea then they should onow that he would vote u off to spare himself.

But i still think hes a good guy but these unnessasary lies are why i dont want anything to do with him...
94 days 17 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Me
94 days 16 hours ago
TMAN54445
in light of the drama iquit
94 days 13 hours ago
SkiLondon
me
94 days 11 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tris has decided to quit due to personal reasons.
Tris please bring me your torch...

Tris, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

94 days 6 hours ago
Yandereboy12
is becoming the naonka/purple kelly season were everyone quits?

open group

Dana’s Survivor Indonesia FvF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!