Tribal Council #1 (Pandai)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Pandai)

100 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Welcome to tribal council Pandai please grab a torch and dip it in fire. In this game, fire represents life - once your flame is gone, so are you. One of you will be the first person voted out of this game. 

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask. Also please send me a confessional with your vote. If I receive all the votes early I will read them.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
100 days 13 hours ago
LenaRose
Me please
100 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Lena - With the possibility of double votes and penalty votes, how difficult is the first tribal council?
100 days 13 hours ago
LenaRose
Extremely difficult! I think everyone has some nerves as not only are you trying to secure a majority but the twists are throwing spanners in the mix
100 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
Red
100 days 12 hours ago
trey2288
Me
100 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
well apparently me and red have beef. first time ive heard of this so im probably going home, oh well
100 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Hello, question please
100 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Red - How much of a factor are relationships from original seasons in tonight’s vote?

Trey - Is the first vote simple? Or is it more complicated considering this is everyone’s second chance?

Brittany - Your tribe lost by one point. Is it safe to say that the favorites are just as strong as the fans?
100 days 11 hours ago
RedWing91
Red - How much of a factor are relationships from original seasons in tonight’s vote?

I think a big one. We know each other from our previous games not just in your series. I think past relationships play a HUGE factor but not just on our tribe i'm sure there is bad blood on the other side to. The question is will we let the bad blood break us from with in.

On a side note. I don't have a vote.
100 days 11 hours ago
Jaesus123
Me
100 days 10 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tiffany - What’s the vibe you get from Pandai as returnees?
100 days 10 hours ago
trey2288
Trey - Is the first vote simple? Or is it more complicated considering this is everyone’s second chance?
Definitely complicated everyone here is experienced and nobody wants to go home so everyone is fighting to stay around and tribal lines are being set
100 days 7 hours ago
HaydenNicole
me
100 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Julian - How confident are you going into tonight’s vote?
99 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
Tiffany - What’s the vibe you get from Pandai as returnees?

I think we’re a bunch of strong competitors on this tribe and I feel like we’re all here to play and make a mark on this game. However I already sense that rushed stupidity for some people on this tribe and that’s no shade just tea omaky.

open group

Dana’s Survivor Indonesia FvF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!