This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Applications

Topic » Season 1 Applications

3486 days 2 hours ago
1dra7
Username:
First name to call you by:
Last initial to call you by:
Time-Zone:
3 words to describe you:
Which Survivor/Big Brother/Amazing Race/(Other) contestant are you most like?:
Why do you think you can win?:
What time periods after 3:30pm EST work best for you?:

--

Do you promise to send in confessionals?:
Do you promise to respect the host during the game? (Everyone makes mistakes. Yelling at me won't make it better):
What previous group game experience do you have? (It's fine if you don't have any):

--

Thanks! If you're accepted, you'll receive a confirmation mail soon after the cast is finalized. Once we have all 12 members, the game can start!

(parts of application taken from Survivor233 and Dragotistic)
3485 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Username: On top of me
First name to call you by: Daniel
Last initial to call you by: "R'
Color Level: Yellow
Time-Zone: EST
3 words to describe you: Persuading, Deceitful, Nice
Which Survivor/Big Brother/Amazing Race/(Other) contestant are you most like?: Rob Cesterino smart wise and Rupert strength wise.
Why do you think you can win?: I can win because I have a good social game and I'm very persuasive to get people on my side to never get voted out
What time periods after 3:30pm EST work best for you?: 4-6 would be the best time

--

Do you promise to send in confessionals?: Yes
Do you promise to respect the host during the game? (Everyone makes mistakes. Yelling at me won't make it better): I promise
What previous group game experience do you have? (It's fine if you don't have any): I have been in Red's Survivor and Nate's Survivor (the best ones)

open group

Vote Out: Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!