This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV: E12 Topic 1

Topic » TRV: E12 Topic 1

2874 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KASEY:
"Recently, America was shaken by the deaths of singer Christina Grimmie, Orlando nightclub goers and a toddler attacked by an alligator. What are your thoughts regarding these circumstances?"
2874 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I've given my thoughts on this on my own show, and I am still very distract about Christina, now another celebrity died, if it was in Orlando I'd be done.

You forgot to mention THESE ALL WERE IN ORLANDO OR NEAR ORLANDO.

It's just messed up still.

I can't deal.
2874 days 3 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Orlando has been through it all this week!

To start off, as an avid fan of The Voice (US) since its premiere in 2011, I can say that I'm disgusted by the murdet of Christina Grimmie! I remember hearing about her death and thinking that people were joking with me! Out of all the talents in the world, she's the last person I'd think to be assassinated! She holds a near and dear place in my heart and I honestly think her last Instagram post before her death was a great way to go out! I wish her family the best! Luckily, she's in great hands now.

For the Orlando nightclub, I'm disgusted not only by the tragedy but by its backlash! This is a time where America should come together to mourn but certain reactions are horrid! There are homophobic responses and there's racist responses! Even if they were part of the LGBTQ community, they're still human like the rest of us and the fact that people are saying that they deserved to die disgusts me! Then, you have posts saying that all Muslims are terrorists...that's just racist.

For the alligator incident, I'm not very informed on that but I mourn for the family of the two year old! At least she's in a better place now.
2874 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
Okay i am deeply saddened by the loss of Christina Grimmie but being Australian I have to admit I had beger heard of her until now. Needless to say her death, and the massacre at the Pulse night club has struck a deep cord with me and it honestly makes me terrified to ever come to America.

I could go on about how much this affected me, and it has, but i think i want to address the serious issue and that it America's Gun Laws. Coming from an Australian who has lived in a world with very strict gun laws, I can simply not fathom the thought of living in a society were literally anyone can have a gun. Like I would honestly be scared to annoy a customer at work! It might sound ridiculous but its true.

I know taking away the roght to bare arms will not completely eradicate such tradegies but it is a good starting point
2873 days 17 hours ago
SummerRae101
First and Foremost REST IN PEACE TO CHRISTINA GRIMME AND ALL VICTIMS OF SHOOTING IN ORLANDO.

This is an unthinkable and horrific tragedy. It is clear gun laws need to be changed.

And for the alligator.. Disney is about to lose a lot of money..
2869 days ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!