This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV: E11 Topic 2

Topic » TRV: E11 Topic 2

2883 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
KASEY:
"In other news, Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift along with Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama have split after several months of dating. Did you think these couples were going to last and what do you think caused the breakups? Do you hope for reconciliation?
2882 days 20 hours ago
Jacob_C
Calvin and Taylor were the ultimate relationship goals and i am a massive fan of demi lovato so i think both breakups come as a bit of a surprise.

i dont want to invade the personal lifes of these celebs but i woll say that taylor and demi still very young and demi has been in her relationship with wilmer for 6 years and thats a long tim for a 23 year old so i think its good in some aspects that they are both taking sone time for themselves. i hope both couples stay on good terms and i wouldnt mind reconciliation....taylor that means your next album is a dis track on calvin lol
2882 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Wilmer & Demi were the sweetest couple ever for years and I wish they lasted forever and even got married, as Demi was hoping for a ring in an interview once.

I don't know what stemmed the break up but it was like a week after her grandma or Grandpa died. So, maybe she needed space to grieve and decided that's not what she wants in life? Either way, it seemed mutual and at least they're still friends.

Taylor & Calvin was really serious and Taylor really fell for him I feel and it lasted like a year, and honestly I'm upset by that too because all I want is Taylor's happiness. She's my favorite singer and stuff so... It sucks she can't find it. But, I hope it happens one day. As long as she keeps making music.
2882 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Also, @ Jacob, I think she said they ended on good terms and she won't make music about him??? I could be wrong.
2882 days 14 hours ago
SummerRae101
TAYVIN IS OVER AND I'M CRYING. They were ultimate couple goals.. And they did end on good terms which is healthy.. I don't believe there 100% over to be honest. And there will definitely be songs written and I'm pretty sure there has already as Taylor is an artist a true artist and draws inspiration from life. Calvin song 'This Is What You Came For' is also rumored to be about Taylor so this could all be a hoax and Taylor could be the star of that video
2882 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
yeah i feel this is different to the rest of taylors breakups kasey. i still think there is a chance for tayvin (is this what we are calling it Kylie lol)

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!