This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV: E11 Topic 1

Topic » TRV: E11 Topic 1

2883 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KASEY:
"Recently Pixar's new animated film "Finding Dory" was released and some are in an uproar over the lesbian couple featured in the movie. What are your thoughts and how do you think this will impact the overall success of the film?"
2883 days 3 hours ago
Jacob_C
First off all guys its great to be back and Id like to send many hugs and kisses to my new co hosts. It is a plessure to have you.

I am personally extatic for the new finding dory film and i think its very over due. as for the lesbian couple i am very VERY VERY pleased. For lack of a better phrase, I think it is very important that we start "exposing" kids to homosexual relationships at a younger age. why? because it is an increasingly bigger aspect of society. the people in so called "uproar" about this are point blank homophobic. they might say they arent but the underlying lessage in all of this is that being gay is bad and this is just unacceptable in this day and age.
2882 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Do these audience members know Ellen Degeneres, the voice of Dory, herself is a lesbian?

I don't know why that's not an issue for these ignorant old ladies with nothing else to do then bitch about lesbianism in cartoon films, ESPECIALLY when the lead voice herself is a lesbian.

I don't see any issue whatsoever besides people who need to stop being hypocritical and ignorant.
2882 days 21 hours ago
SummerRae101
I feel like the problem is with the adults which is why in order to change these things adults need to be educated on lgbtq. it is not the youth with the problem. There is nothing wrong with this and the existence of the lgbt community should not be ignored
2882 days 8 hours ago
Jacob_C
I do love how generation y for that reason Kylie. We have grown up in a society where everything and everyone has told us that homosexuality is bad but we have been defiant and made our own, far more accepting, norms and even opened the mind of several older people

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!