This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV: E10

Topic » TRV: E10

2894 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Welcome to the season finale of The Real View! I'm so excited that we have survived our very first season! I'm also excited to announce the TWO new co-hosts who will be joining the panel!

The first is a someone who all four returning co-hosts felt deserved to be on this panel. Please welcome, Riley C. Pegasiis (rileythepegasus101)!

Next, is someone majority felt would also bring a strong presence to the panel. Welcome, Ms. Snow Royal (Snowgirl57)!

I'm also excited to announce the co-host who will be taking my spot in the moderator chair is none other than, Kasey!

It has been a pleasure to launch this show with you all and I'm excited to see how you grow next season!"

*Hosts, please use this forum to welcome the new panelists, discuss the next season and any other thing you'd like. There will be no official topics or interviews this episode so the more discussion here the better!*
2894 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
AHHH OH MY GOD, THANK YOU CARLY!!!!! You're the best!
2894 days 5 hours ago
imprincearthur
Congratulations Snow, And Riley on being accepted as the offical new co hosts.
Congrats Kasey!
2893 days 17 hours ago
Snowgirl57
THANK YOU!
And congrats Riley and Kasey
2893 days 13 hours ago
SummerRae101
Welcome! Can't wait to start!
2893 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Congratulations Riley!!! And snow! This is a perfect panel!

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!