This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E9 Topic 2

Topic » TRV:E9 Topic 2

2899 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"The Voice recently crowned its 10th winner and Christina Aguilera has become the first female coach to win. Having taken 10 seasons for a female coach to win, do you think the voters at home vote for the best vocalist or who their favorite coach is?"
2899 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I think in the past it's been proven the fan favorite coaches are Blake and Adam, and I think it's about damn time Christina takes a win.

I don't think it may be because of the coach per say, but more America sticks to an obvious fav from the start (Jordan last season, Alisan this season, sawyer season 8) and don't even care, and just stick to them.

I think it's more the voice editing.
2899 days 6 hours ago
imprincearthur
I agree with Kasey, in the past it has been the more fan favorite coaches the country fans stick to Blake and the pop fans go to Adam and i think it is the more attractability of them as well. Christina needed a win and now blake cannot rub it in her face that he has won more which technically he has but still Gwen Stefani was never able to take a win and she was.
2898 days 22 hours ago
Jacob_C
i think its just coincidence. that been said, Apart from Cheistina, the only other female winning coach in australia uk and usa was Jessie J here in Australia last year and that is actually pretty sad. but i think it is irrelevant, this isnt about the coaches we should keep it about the contestants
2898 days 14 hours ago
SummerRae101
I definetly think the problem is typically there is three male coaches and one female coach make the odds 1/4 for a female coach to win. But CONGRATS CHRISTINA & ALISON!
2898 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I do actually think it may have to do with Christina though because America typically doesn't appreciate diva's. But I don't think they care which male coach wins though.
2893 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!