This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E9 Interview

Topic » TRV:E9 Interview

2899 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Welcome R5 band member, Ross Lynch (@Logie56)!"
2899 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Hey Ross!

You started out on Disney, and people label your band a Disney band

What's your thoughts on these offensive words?
2899 days 5 hours ago
imprincearthur
Hello Ross!,

Recently your brother got 3rd place on his season of DWTS, can we ever expect to see you on the show?
2898 days 21 hours ago
Jacob_C
i lived you in teen beach movie 1 and 2! cab we expect a 3rd
2898 days 13 hours ago
SummerRae101
OMG Hey Ross!! You and you're siblings are in an amazing band so who inspires you guys and what artists from today are your favorites?
2898 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
Ross:

I am kind of tired of people labeling R5 a disney band, because the only person who was ever on disney in the band is me, none of my siblings were ever on disney, so I don't know why people consider R5 a "disney band".

I would love to go on Dancing With The Stars, I'd be interested to see how well I would do, I'd say I could make it for a few weeks. I don't know if I'd be as good as Riker and make the Finals though.

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to filming Teen Beach Movie 3, I think that the original and the sequel were so good and such hits, I wouldn't be surprised if Disney Channel ordered a Teen Beach Movie 3.

People like Elvis, Micheal Jackson and ‘N Sync have definitely been inspirations to R5, because of their amazing music and awesome live performances from back in the day. Our favorite artists today, I know mine personally are Walk the Moon and Neon Trees! I love both Shut Up And Dance, and Animal! :D
2898 days 4 hours ago
imprincearthur
Klaus: Ross, Have you ever fell in love with a female singer? For Example Celine Dion or Cher?
2894 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
Ross: I love Celine Dion! Her voice is so powerful and beautiful! My favorite song of hers at the moment would have to be "Loved Me Baxk To Life" :)
2893 days 13 hours ago
SummerRae101
Team Taylor Swift or Team Katy Perry?
2893 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!