This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E8 Topic 3

Topic » TRV:E8 Topic 3

2903 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Recently there was a trending topic on social media, #GiveElsaAGirlfriend. What are your thoughts on the movement to make Elsa a lesbian and do you think it's time Disney embraced more LGBT characters into their animated films?"
2903 days 5 hours ago
Likeaboss
I don't really know if giving Elsa a girlfriend is the way to incorporate LGBT into Disney but I do think it's time to make a movie about a gay Prince or princess! This is 2016 and this is something that children and adults are around everyday. Also what about the children that are gay but never get to see a love story with what pertains to their lives? There are so many reasons why this needs to happen!
2903 days 5 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I really think it's stupid that the liberals are trying to make ELSA. a lesbian.

It makes no sense really.

But, Disney can make it work, as Elsa never was seen with a man, but... I don't think it's needed and would sorta be forced, honestly.

I'd be okay with Disney making a new movie with a gay or les lead, but... Not Frozen, as it'd be really forced and weird.
2903 days 2 hours ago
imprincearthur
I agree with Kasey, Making Elsa a lesbian would not really work out with the fans of the frozen series. However, giving a gay lead a movie, that is something that could work.
2901 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED
2900 days 20 hours ago
Jacob_C
i would love to see a disney proncess with a girlfriend but i dont think it is necessary that elsa.

elsa already represents a strong independent women so i dont really see the need for her to have a girlfriend, but needless to say i wouldnt hate it if she did

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!