This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E8 Topic 2

Topic » TRV:E8 Topic 2

2903 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARLY:
"Recently there has been a lot of interesting developments within the Kardashian Klan. What are your thoughts on Kylie and Tyga's breakup, Rob and Black Chyna's engagement and now baby announcement?"
2903 days 11 hours ago
Likeaboss
I never thought Kylie and tyga would stay together anyway. I'm actually glad they're not together because I think Kylie deserves someone better. As for rob and black, I'm very happy for them! They seem to be very happy and rob is actually enjoying life
2903 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I LOVE THE KK. (KardashiKlan)

Kylie is a Queen and doesn't deserve no useless man who's name is based on a sub-par predator.

Rob is sorta irrel but, that's good for them.
2903 days 8 hours ago
imprincearthur
I never got into the trainwreck family of the Kardashians but i did read about them here and there and i agree with Mr.Matthews, Tyga and Kylie was never going to make it. Rob and Chyna, I am proud of Rob for finding someone to make him happy.
2901 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED
2901 days 3 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay i LOVE the Kardashians and I was secretly praying that rob and chyna had taken it to third base and were pregnant long before the announcement...why? because thatll make season 13 so enjoyable.

i personally think chyna is a fame whore that wants to literally be kim kardashian. i mean, changing her name, becoming part of the fam, and even coming out with CHYmojis!! hahahah. if i were kim id get a dvo

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!