This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E7 Interview #3

Topic » TRV:E7 Interview #3

2962 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Iggy Azalea (Likeaboss) is here to discuss her new music and personal life!
2961 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
How does it feel to be rivaled by other rap Queen, Nicki Minaj?
2961 days 15 hours ago
Likeaboss
Iggy:

I don't like to think of us as rivals. We're both trying to make it in the rap industry as women and being "rivals" will just tear us both down.
2961 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
So what is going on with you and your fiancee? Is the wedding still on?
2961 days 12 hours ago
Likeaboss
Iggy: *laughs*

The wedding is definitely still on, we're just taking it one step at a time. Nick and I are able to work through these kinds of things and it's been especially nice with everyone giving us privacy on the issue
2960 days 19 hours ago
imprincearthur
Fancy was one of your best songs, do you plan on releasing some music featuring charli xcx again?
2960 days 17 hours ago
Likeaboss
Iggy:

I would be open to working with her again! She's so talented and just an amazing person. I'm kind of trying to establish my music as me. My new song team is kind of my first single to just be me so that's what I'm focused on but I would love to work with her again
2960 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
Klaus: I have did a little singing at some events, Would you be open to singing with a member of the public and someone who is not famous?
2960 days 12 hours ago
Likeaboss
Iggy:

You know it all depends on the song and whose voice would best fit. And you know every artist had to start somewhere, myself included, so giving an up and coming artist could be awesome
2960 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
Team is a great song but I know that you did have a lot of music that you scrapped. Tell me a bot about that
2960 days 1 hour ago
Likeaboss
Iggy:

It takes time to find the song or songs that fit you best and know that you need to release. I did have a few songs but they didn't fit what I was wanting to put out and say. But Team is the perfect message for me
2959 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!