This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E2 Topic 3

Topic » TRV:E2 Topic 3

3016 days 15 hours ago
carlyjordan14
If the zombie apocalypse were to occur right now, which co-host would you want most as your alley and who would you sacrifice to the mob of brain eating walking dead?

Explain your answers! Play nice! lol
3016 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Carly Jay def as my partner. She's a nice ,mastermind.
But, it'd be lit to have any of you be my partner.
I love Kylie.
Klaus is great.
If I had to say one person I'm not close to I guess I'd say I haven't spoken really to Jay or Andell yet so I wouldnt be shocked if they sacrifice me.
No hard feelings!
3016 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Also, i'd just be dead.
3016 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
All the co-hosts are great but there are only a few i have even said a word to on here and that is Carly, Kasey and Kylie. But if i had to choose one out of the 3 it would have to be Carly as she could be a mastermind and know exactly where to hide and when to strike. Myself, i have had times of being a mastermind but Carly is the perfect mastermind. But honestly, Sacrificing is a hard way of thinking all the co-hosts are amazing and perfect and it sucks but it would be either Jay or Andell as i have not spoken to them at all, If i have i do not remember it.
3016 days 3 hours ago
Jacob_C
Literally there is no hope for me in a zombie apoclypse. I am the Will "Dead Fish" Sims of trying to do anything that requires effort.

So if i would need to rely on someone else to protect me. Any volunteers.

I'd probably sacrifice Kasey first because APPARENTLY she'd sacrifice me first the bitch hahah. jkjk were all family here (until the actual zombie apocolypse)
3015 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
This is tough as I love each of you, but if I HAD to choose an ally, it would be Andell simply because he would most likely keep me laughing the most. I think I would be the strategist and Andell would be the comic relief needed to make the situation bearable.

To sacrifice is tough as I do love and know you all...but if I HAD to choose it would be...Jay since he said he would basically do the minimum to keep us alive! lol
3015 days 11 hours ago
Jacob_C
hahaha no carly i would probably just lay down and acceot my fate hahaha
3014 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
Honestly I would throw Kasey into the mob because I feel she would do it to me first so kill or be killed and then I would definitely want Carly to stay by my side because she just seems totally kick ass
3014 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!