This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV:E1 Interview

Topic » TRV:E1 Interview

3020 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
We're very excited to have our first guest EVER on The Real View! Please welcome the vocally powerful and stunning, Adele!

- Adele (adelelover)

*Co-Hosts may ask Adele any question*
3020 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
Klaus:So Adele, What made you come back to singing?
3020 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
To sorta expand on Klaus's question, why did you leave so long, and did it involve hate on your music and appearance?
3020 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
To Adele -

You are such a powerhouse performer and I know recently you had some issues performing live at the Grammy's. How do you shake that off and keep pushing forward?
3020 days 3 hours ago
Jacob_C
Do you really use that flip phone still?
3019 days 20 hours ago
imprincearthur
To Adele-

What made you come back with such a powerful but slow song (Hello) and not something like when we were young, Both were great BTW
3019 days 15 hours ago
adelelover
Klaus:So Adele, What made you come back to singing?

Adele: Well my big hiatus was mostly because i had a child, and i had to raise him! Also the success of 21 really scared me, because i don't know how i would over top it!
3019 days 15 hours ago
adelelover
To sorta expand on Klaus's question, why did you leave so long, and did it involve hate on your music and appearance?

Adele: I love music, and i love my music! Mostly the success of 21 scared me, but when i came back to the music scene and the success of Hello, and my Album it made me happy again :)
3019 days 15 hours ago
adelelover
To Adele -

You are such a powerhouse performer and I know recently you had some issues performing live at the Grammy's. How do you shake that off and keep pushing forward?

Adele: Well the day after, i was very upset, and i was so embarrassed! But support from my fans really pushed me forward! And it gave me courage to keep performing!
3019 days 15 hours ago
adelelover
Do you really use that flip phone still?

Adele: Lol no! My mum still has one though!
3019 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
To Adele -

What do you think it is about you and your music that really resonates with people world-wide?
3019 days ago
adelelover
To Adele -

What do you think it is about you and your music that really resonates with people world-wide?

I Am not too sure to be honest!

Some of my songs, though can have a meaning to some people!
3018 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I love the song million years ago. It's flawless. Not a question, just saying.
3018 days 19 hours ago
SummerRae101
To Adele-
25 is definitely an amazing album, I read recently you drew some inspiration from the Taylor Swift album 'Red' when making 25, Anything you'd like to say to Taylor?
3018 days 17 hours ago
adelelover
To Adele-
25 is definitely an amazing album, I read recently you drew some inspiration from the Taylor Swift album 'Red' when making 25, Anything you'd like to say to Taylor?

I Had a bit of inspiration, i would just like to say thank you for inspiring me, only if it was a bit!
3018 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!