This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules/Format

Topic » Rules/Format

1332 days 9 hours ago
Sarah48
This game will follow typical BB USA rules with an HoH nominating 2 houseguest for eviction, followed by a veto completion,ceremony, and eviction.

Twists will be in play and have been pre-determined prior to the start of the season. Any accusations of rigging will not be tolerated and will lead to expulsion.

This game has no live challenges. All HoH/PoV and any other power will be assigned randomly by random.org. This game is designed to test your social understanding of big brother, there are no challenge threats or weaklings.

Each day will be a full round of big brother resulting in eviction the typical schedule format will be found below.

11:00PM: Eviction Results and new HoH announce!

10:00 AM: nominations announced and veto players drawn.

Players who draw houseguest choice will have 1 hour to select who to play for them.

11:00 AM: Veto Winner Announced

3:00 PM: Veto ceremony

4:00PM: HoH must decided renomination

11:00PM: Eviction and New HoH!

Participation is highly important in this game. Failure to participate At any point will result in a strike. Three strikes and you will be Removed from the game.

Players have the option to throw completions. I must be notified prior to the results. If random.org selects a houseguest to win who chose to throw, I will re-do it until we have a winner. If everyone chooses to throw, a winner will be selected at random.

Pm me any questions and I’ll add them to this forum

open group

Sarah48's Frookies

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!