This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Seventh Runway~

Topic » ~The Seventh Runway~

3575 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
3575 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Oona Mama
Pelican Slut

you are safe and may leave the stage.
3575 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Pelican Slut's a big ho.
3575 days 21 hours ago
GingerPowder
i should have won you fucker
3575 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana!- Your rap started and it was a bit weak but it picked up and it was really strong. I also really like your look. You look like a nubian goddess!

Ivonka!- Your rap seemed juvenile and I don't get how Alice in Wonderland is rapper? You white as fuck.

Kokomo!- Girl you can spit some rhymes but your look reminds me a bit of the country if that makes sense?

Selena!- Your rap was weak titties and for your look having another Nicki Minaj inspired outfit seemed been there done that.
3575 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Adriana you are the winner of the challenge. You win a switchblade!

Kokomo you are safe and may leave the stage.
3575 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
Ivonka & Selena you are up elimination please send me a lipsync of Deja Vu in a timely manner.
3575 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
Wow how did I win a rap challenge I was actually so scared about this challenge because I thought I would mess it up, I feel like BenDeLaCreme with the Snatch Game tbh.

Thank you Tayvie! X
3575 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM ELIMINATION...DONT FUCK IT UP

Ivonka:

Selena: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VHyDPytLY1
3575 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision..

Selena Del Barrio, shantay you stay.

Ivonka, I'm tre sorry but you're time is over I love you heather deckshimer. Sashay Away.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race *All Stars*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!