This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Application's for Marble's BB1

Topic » Application's for Marble's BB1

3618 days 19 hours ago
Marble
Application Form -
-------------------------------------------------------
Name ~
Skype ~
Age ~
Preferred type of game play (Social, Strategic, Physical) and why ~
What will you bring to the game that other contestant's can't ~
3617 days 20 hours ago
Matt12799
Name ~ Matt
Skype ~ Skype chose the name and its weird
Age ~ 15
Preferred type of game play (Social, Strategic, Physical) and why ~Social, because I like people
What will you bring to the game that other contestant's can't ~My personality ;)
3617 days 20 hours ago
Lynxz
Application Form -
Name ~ Tommy
Skype ~ Tommygunz1121
Age ~15
Preferred type of game play (Social, Strategic, Physical) and why ~ Social, I like to use people to get what I want from them.
What will you bring to the game that other contestant's can't ~ My cutthroat personality, and the fact that I would like to think that I am amazing at manipulating people
3617 days 17 hours ago
ArmyManTheo
Name- TJ
SKYPE- koolcon67
Age- 16
preferred type of game play (social, physical) and why - physical because i like challenges and i am good at them
what id bring to the game a physical force and be somewhat strategic i will win th game from being solely physical
3617 days 1 hour ago
sinia
Name,` Sarah
SKYPE- questzTBH
Age- 16
Game type and why`-More social then physical because i think that you're mind gets you farther then muscle because if you're able to manipulate the people with power then who really holds the power? That's the question you should ask.
3617 days 1 hour ago
sinia
Also I'd bring to the game a new sense of manipulation, a type were people will trust me when they aren't supposed to, and finally I'm very confrontational and will not take bull shxt, not now not ever.
3616 days 20 hours ago
bigwerdz
Name ~ Andrew
Skype ~ big-werdz
Age ~ 16
Preferred type of game play (Social, Strategic, Physical) and why ~ Strategic, I can be manipulative when I need to
What will you bring to the game that other contestant's can't ~ A sense of humor that can't be matched, Strategy beyond their wildest dreams.
3616 days 19 hours ago
richardcglover
Application Form -
Name ~ Richard Glover
Skype ~ richardcg16
Age ~ 21
Preferred type of game play (Social, Strategic, Physical) and why ~ Strategic
What will you bring to the game that other contestant's can't ~ my mind and the ability to make big moves
3616 days 17 hours ago
princess_mimi
Application Form -
Name ~ mimi
Skype ~ mimiii_p
Age ~ 16
Preferred type of game play (Social, Strategic, Physical) and why ~ strategic and social, if im allied with someone im 1000% loyal to them
What will you bring to the game that other contestant's can't ~ my knowledge of big brother:)

open group

Marble's Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!