This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge # 15 (Archive)

Topic » Challenge # 15 (Archive)

3568 days 2 hours ago
WingedOreoz
HELLOOOO CAMPERS!!!

Congratulations to making it to the Final 6!! That is quite a feat considering the contest starting with 22!!

But now, it's time for things to get reallllyyy tough!!

CHALLENGE 16 IS.... THE TRI-ARMED TRIATHALON!!! Yep! Just like the show! Bet you saw this coming!

The six of you will be divided into three teams of two! Because there are 3 Former Killer Bass and 3 Former Screaming Gopher, I decided to split you up that way! I also went to the liberty in making sure you weren't paired up with any close friends! ;)

THE TEAMS:

Geoff & Trent!!
vs.
Bridgette & Noah!!
vs.
Duncan & Beth!!

MWahaha!! This will be fun!!!

SO! How this will work. There will be 3 events! One team will be crowned the winner for each event!! The first team to win 2 events will win the entire challenge!

OH! And to make it realllyyy interesting, the team that wins will agree on a camper to eliminate!! Haha! That's right! The rest of you will not vote, the winning team will simply decide who is packing their bags!

However, the winning team must agree on one camper, if they cannot do that, then voting will commence as usual and the winning team will lose invincibility meaning they will be up for elimination!! (So there's a lot of strategy to be used!) TO MAKE THINGS EVEN BETTER: Teammates can't vote for each other in this case! If you vote for your partner your vote will not count!! (This is to lower your motivation to throw the challenge, or be too disagreeable!)

HAHA! Aren't I the greatest?

Also, if each team wins one event, it will result in a tie and everyone will be up for elimination! (In this case you could vote for your partner.)

ONE MORE THING! I realize some of you may still have an immunity idol! If you decide to use it and the winning team chooses you, you will be safe and the team must pick someone else! (You must decide to use it for this to happen!)

NOW WE HAVE THAT OUT OF THE WAY: PART 1!!!

The first event will be a polling contest! The team who earns the most votes on this poll will win the first event!

Here's the link:

http://www.tengaged.com/group/6941/poll/which-team-do-you-want-win-challenge-15-110498

Anybody on Tengaged may vote on this, so you're welcome to use whatever strategy to help you're team win!! Remember: This time, votes are GOOD!! (I of course will abstain from voting!)

YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING TO RACK UP VOTES!! BEST OF LUCK!! :D
~ Oreoz

open group

Total Drama Island: Tengaged!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!