This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 4: HoH Results + Nomination Invasion Twist

Topic » WEEK 4: HoH Results +..

3248 days ago
Tetsuya

Houseguests, before I announce the HoH, this week is a double PERMANENT eviction, why? Here's why.

I announced there is an invasion twist, but there is more in that twist. After the eviction, Tom was evicted.. but not officially, he was given the title of Co-HoH but he must succeed in the challenges I gave him. Guess what? He did.

Now, as HoH, he has the responsibility to nominate two people and those two people are.... Ching-Ming and Ingrid! These two will be up for eviction alongside Asdf and two other people which will be decided by the next HoH.

Ok, now let's go to the nominations.

Holding the HoH key since now, the latest HoH is our second consecutive HoH, Jamie!
Congratulations Jamie, you have 24 hours to decide who will go up with Ching-Ming, Ingrid and Asdf.
3248 days ago
Tetsuya

Johnny can't be nominated for eviction due to having the immunity pass from the second PoV competition.
3248 days ago
tomdudley
I'm backk!!!
3247 days 23 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Yas
3247 days 22 hours ago
Davidftw123
ok
3247 days 16 hours ago
HaydenNicole
k
3247 days 2 hours ago
Tetsuya

Jamie has nominated....... Please for eviction, the PoV competition will be posted shortly.

open group

Big Brother: Invasion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!