This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 4: HoH Competition

Topic » WEEK 4: HoH Competition

3261 days 23 hours ago
Tetsuya
Before the competition is back, I must inform the only time David can use his only immunity pass is during the nominations if he's on the block.

Also, Asdf.. you are nominated for eviction and you can't play the HoH competition automatically.

:::ROBBERS IN THE HOUSE:::

For your fourth HoH competition, everyone EXCEPT Asdf is eligible to play.
And here is how you play it;

If you know the frat stars seat game so well, you will be fine with this!
There is one objective, there is an HoH key and you must retrieve it and let it stay to you for the rest of the competition, if it get stolen, try and find who got it, the one with the key will be the next HoH.

Okay, so on the start of the game, the key is on no one so the first one to mail me this: SNATCHES KEY FROM TETSUYA will automatically get it. Everyone also have two steals on the start of the game, once you ran out of those steals, everyone who doesn't have the key must wait for 6 hours and they will have one chance to steal.

If you have the key, you won't have a chance to steal until the key got stolen from you, you will have an automatic steal.

So, I will respond to you a smile if you have guessed who got the key and a frown if you failed.

This is an example:

Arris mails me: SNATCHES KEY FROM Tetsuya - :)
Celestine mails me: SNATCHES KEY FROM Janna - :(
Michael mails me: SNATCHES KEY FROM Arris - :)

I mail Arris about getting his key stolen,
Arris mails me: SNATCHES KEY FROM Janna - :(
Celestine mails me: SNATCHES KEY FROM Janna - :(
Janna mails me: SNATCHES KEY FROM Michael - :)

I mail Michael about getting his key stolen,
Everyone else fails while Janna wins the HoH!

Anyways, this will go on until Tuesday, 10 PM EST so you got a lot of time. Goodluck!
If you have questions, feel free to ask!

NOTE: I advise you to use your time wisely because this goes on for only Tuesday, 10 PM, so if you stole at like 6 PM, it's game over for you.
3261 days 23 hours ago
Tetsuya

Also, as promised, Ryan has the upper hand since he won an advantage card. His advantage card will play now and his steals will be upped by 2 equaling to 4. Also, since Johnny had the advantage box too, his will be upped by 2 as well.

Goodluck!
3261 days 7 hours ago
asdfghjkl99
thanks for the love tom, why did i vote to save you? jk, all's good :-) good luck to everyone

open group

Big Brother: Invasion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!