This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK 3: Nominations + House Nominations + Twist

Topic » WEEK 3: Nominations + House..

3283 days 12 hours ago
Tetsuya

Before we get into the nominations, I have many big announcements!

It's time to drop a big invasion bomb!
As I said during the HoH competition, someone or some will get evicted and I'm staying true to what I said. I'm sure all of you noticed about the question marks in the memory wall, it holds a big secret.

The people with question marks are people who DIDN'T attend on the HoH competition and the punishment with that is..... EVICTION. Yes, eviction.. with that...

Dante, Anna, Teddy, Seth, Max, Rick are evicted from the Big Brother house!
This also means the start of jury.

Now that's settled, another invasion bomb will be dropped!
Earlier, I mailed evictees Andrew and Julian about returning to the house and guess what, only one will be returning, that is... Julian!

He will be immuned from nominations but is eligible to take part in the PoV competition.

Okay now, nominations!

The two people Jamie nominated are.... Tom and Asdf.
You two will face eviction alongside another houseguest from the house nominations!

Speaking of House Nominations,

All of you except the HoH and nominees must mail me one name you wish to be up for eviction, you got 24 hours, good luck.
3283 days 11 hours ago
tomdudley
Thanks Jamie...
3283 days 10 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Sorry your just a pawn
3283 days 7 hours ago
HaydenNicole
lol yas
3283 days 3 hours ago
Davidftw123
LMAO

open group

Big Brother: Invasion

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!