This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Backyard

Topic » [S1] Backyard

906 days 6 hours ago
Scodawg79
Oh ok
906 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Okay I鈥檒l explain the challenge..
906 days 5 hours ago
Scodawg79
If it's speed I'll cry
906 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
https://imgur.com/6Re0GJe.gif

- Part 3: The Memory Test  -

Welcome Ravioli and Shane to Part 3, and the Final Part of the Final HOH Competition. Tonight, you both face off for a chance at casting the final vote to evict. This competition is called "The Memory Test" and here is how it works.

This is The Memory Test. Round by round, I will ask a True or False question. You both will have exactly 60 seconds to mail me your answers. These are questions related to what has happened this season so far. Some may be very general memory questions, but some may be very specific.

The Finalist to answer the most correct questions after 6 questions will win the Final HOH Competition and will cast the sole vote to evict. If we have a tie, we will move onto a tie-breaker question.

Understand?
906 days 5 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
yep gl!!
906 days 5 hours ago
Scodawg79
Yes!!!!
906 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Gl Ravioli and Shane 馃挏

First round coming up...
906 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
1. True or False: The "PBB Dance Party" Competition was the 5th HOH Competition played this season

MAIL ME!
906 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Answers:

Ravioli - True
Shane - False

ANSWER: True. Ravioli gains a point!
906 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Scores:

Ravioli - 1
Shane - 0

Next round coming up..
906 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
2. True or False: The three-way tie-breaker round during the Double Eviction Veto was between Ravioli, Shane, and Shaun

MAIL ME!
906 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Answers:

Ravioli - True
Shane - True

ANSWER: True
906 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Ravioli and Shane each gain a point! Next round coming up..

Ravioli - 2
Shane - 1
906 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
3. True or False: Shaun came in 3rd place during the "Pixelated Celebs" POV competition

MAIL ME!
906 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Answers:

Ravioli - False
Shane - False

ANSWER: False. Shaun came in 4th place!

open group

Premium Big Brother 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!