This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dragon's Big Brother - Season One

Topic » Dragon's Big Brother - Season..

3643 days ago
DragoDino
Welcome to DragoDino's Big Brother Season One !
--------------------------
In this Big Brother, Head of Household and Power of Veto are chosen random, once chosen the Head of Household will nominate two House Guests, and the Power of Veto has a chance to save one from going home. Then, Tengaged will vote out of the two nominees to go home.

There will be Ten House-Guest's lasting Ten Days, your host Jose will announce the following, Head of Household, Power of Veto, Nominations, and Eviction. Once Final Three is announced, Tengaged will vote for the winner.

Now, this game can last up only to Ten Days, if each eviction gets up to 30.0% of votes, that day is over. You may begin to apply, the first Ten HouseGuest's will be shown in 2 Hours, 2:00PM Pacific, Good Luck!
The Application:

Username -

Name(Be Called In Big Brother House) -

Age(13-20) -

Favorite Season(Winter, Summer, ect.) -

Why do you want to be in? -
Please answer all these questions, at 2:00PM Pacific, all Ten House-Guest's will be announced and Day 1 out of 10 will begin!
3643 days ago
wxll
Username - wxll

Name(Be Called In Big Brother House) - Will

Age(13-20) - 14

Favorite Season(Winter, Summer, ect.) - Winter. Although my birthday's in summer, I love the fierceness and the snow in winter and it's just amazing.

Why do you want to be in? - Because I really want to play, and I want to be a good housemate for you. c;
3642 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
The Application:

Username - nikw98

Name(Be Called In Big Brother House) - Nikk

Age(13-20) - 15

Favorite Season(Winter, Summer, ect.) - Summer

Why do you want to be in? - BEcause you're as awesome a Big Brother so combining the 2 would make amazingness
3642 days 23 hours ago
In this Big Brother, Head of Household and Power of Veto are chosen random, once chosen the Head of Household will nominate two House Guests, and the Power of Veto has a chance to save one from going home. Then, Tengaged will vote out of the two nominees to go home.

There will be Ten House-Guest's lasting Ten Days, your host Jose will announce the following, Head of Household, Power of Veto, Nominations, and Eviction. Once Final Three is announced, Tengaged will vote for the winner.

Now, this game can last up only to Ten Days, if each eviction gets up to 30.0% of votes, that day is over. You may begin to apply, the first Ten HouseGuest's will be shown in 2 Hours, 2:00PM Pacific, Good Luck!
The Application:

Username - Avatar20

Name(Be Called In Big Brother House) - Nikki Palmer

Age(13-20) - 15

Favorite Season(Winter, Summer, ect.) - Big Brother 15

Why do you want to be in? -  I want to be in cause I feel like I have a chance to win people over and win this game and have strategic play all at the same time
Please answer all these questions, at 2:00PM Pacific, all Ten House-Guest's will be announced and Day 1 out of 10 will begin!
3642 days 20 hours ago
Brandonh1
Username - Brandonh1

Name(Be Called In Big Brother House) -Brandon

Age(13-20) - 18

Favorite Season(Winter, Summer, ect.) - summer

Why do you want to be in? - I am a very strategic, smart player that May can win!
3642 days 2 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
Just saying that Drago got banned so yeah I am pretty sure he can't host this group since he is banned
3640 days 8 hours ago
BigBrother_Survivor
Username - BigBrother_Survivor

Name(Be Called In Big Brother House) - Tom

Age(13-20) - 13

Favorite Season(Winter, Summer, ect.) -  Spring

Why do you want to be in? - Cause i am intelligent, sligh, sneaky, strategical and i think i can win for sure
3639 days 5 hours ago
bearclaw1212

The Application:

Username - bearclaw1212

Name(Be Called In Big Brother House) - Matt

Age(13-20) -  13

Favorite Season(Winter, Summer, ect.) -  Summer

Why do you want to be in? - I am a long time fan of a show, and am looking forwards to trying new things on this website
3618 days 1 hour ago
carlyjordan14
The Application:

Username - carlyjordan14

Name(Be Called In Big Brother House) -Carly

Age(13-20) - 18

Favorite Season(Winter, Summer, ect.) - Fall

Why do you want to be in? - I'm a huge BB fan and would love to play this group's version :)
3617 days 22 hours ago
richardcglover
Richardcglover
Richard
Spring
I love big brother
3617 days 21 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Username - laughingoutloud
Name to be called in the big brother house - Connor
Age - 15
Favorite Season - Fall
Why do you want to play? - Im bored and i feel like it would be the best thing to pass the time! ;D

open group

Drago's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!