This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Random.org Harper's Island Episode 4 SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG

Topic » Random.org Harper's Island..

3632 days 21 hours ago
DeathGrip
To start off let me just say I'm sorry for not having uploaded an episode in 2 days. I've been pretty much regularly putting up an episode a day of different random.org seasons for the past month and a half. It's my own fault but it's still stressful. The reason that this episode took so long in particular is because I had a bad tooth that needed some dental surgery recently and I've been on pain meds for it that make me very weird in the head. While on the meds I've tried writing this episode 3 different times and every time I almost upload it I wait to read it when I'm not on meds and when I do I immediately erase it (THE EPISODES WERE REALLY WEIRD AND PROBABLY WOULD'VE GOTTEN ME KICKED OFF OF TENGAGED FOR THE CONTENT WITHIN THEM. THEY WERE BAD.) And there's even more bad luck following that amazingly enough! I tried to finally write a normal episode today! And I finished it! And then my computer decided to restart so it could apply a Windows update without my permission! So I lost the entire episode probably 5 minutes ago! I was really pissed but I'll get over it and I'm just going to sum the episode up here! Basically Conroy was trying to figure out who the killer was without turning into Juliana. Conroy and Dawson both discussed it and agreed that Jacob might be the killer because he owns the tablet and being able to hack into the tablet could prove their theories or at least tell them who the killer is if it's not Jacob. Nolan's a huge computer nerd so he agrees to help Conroy hack into the tablet if Conroy can sneak it away without being noticed. Conroy does this succesfully and Nolan manages to hack into the tablet after a while but before he can look at anything Calvin pulls him aside for something. Conroy runs into the forest to look at the tablet without anyone seeing him and after searching discovers that a facebook is logged in on the tablet. When Jacob gets out of the ocean he finds the tablet neatly layed in his tent after he looked for it for a while because he didn't find it on the beach where he left it. When Jacob headed outside he saw that Conroy was hanging from a tree above his tent and he had lost both of his hands. Just then a message appeared on Jacob's screen that read: TOO NOSY...

Sorry for the inconvenience!
3632 days 16 hours ago
Nt888
Thats okay still alive though
3632 days 15 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
No problem :) Glad I didn't die, but being a suspect might make me die soon since the killer probably wants to keep up the tension and suspicion.
3625 days 16 hours ago
Survivoring
Still alive!
3625 days 11 hours ago
Cole91
guessing this died...
3624 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
probably :(

open group

DeathGrip's Random.org Harper's Island!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!