This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Random.org Harper's Island Episode 3

Topic » Random.org Harper's Island..

3636 days 3 hours ago
DeathGrip
Everyone was starting to get suspicious... Juliana and Parvati were still the biggest investigators (Both refusing to work together because of remaining suspicions that the other is the killer). Parvati was focusing on Callum at the moment. He says he comes from inner city Winston-Salem, NC and he was poor. Now he has a low paying job... Parvati thought that everyone that was raised like that could have killing in them. But the real unspoken reason that she wasn't going to tell anyone else is because he's religious... Parvati HATES religion! She thinks all of the mass killers throughout time have been religious. Hitler... Bin Laden... Religion only corrupts in her mind (Of course people she always seems to forget about Ted Bundy, Adam Lanza, Nero, and the fact that Hitler wasn't really that religious but whatever). Callum just kept fixing things and helping out around camp... He HAD to be the killer... Parvati knew it... She just needed proof...
            Juliana had her suspicions in many different places but at the moment she was following Mitsuko. Mitsuko's a foreign exchange student so she has to come from a pretty rich family. So why is she so good at digging graves? International law is complicated when it comes to things like this so even if Mitsuko did get caught she may be able to get around it (There's currently a japanese celebrity who's famous because he killed someone, ate their body, and then served no time in jail...) Calvin knew about what Parvati and Juliana were doing. He thought it was a waste of time when they COULD be helping him, Callum, and Conroy in building the boat that would get them off this place. Neither of them have any kind of skills that could help a lot with this stuff but all the help they can get would be nice. He knew that one of them was a killer but trying desperately to find the person smart enough to get them all out here would be nearly impossible. Calvin thought that the smartest thing to do would be to continue building this raft. When they finished it then the killer had to go into panic mode and that's when he/she will be revealed trying to finish what he/she started before they can escape. But for now the killer may even be helping them finish the raft! But Calvin had his suspicions that the killer would be doing everything in his/her power to slow down the raft. Which means that Juliana and Parvati's snooping and slacking made them very big suspects to Calvin...
           Juliana had lost Mitsuko. All Juliana had done was go back to refill her water while they were near the fountain and when she got back 10 seconds later Mitsuko was gone. Juliana didn't like this... JC had taken the extra tent poles from all of their tents and had made them into small spears and daggers by breaking them in half and sharpening the end points on rocks. Juliana quickly grabbed one of them and took off in the direction that it looked like Mitsuko's footsteps were going. She got to the thing of brush by a clearing outside the tent area and saw Mitsuko standing over Callum with a bloody rock. Mitsuko must've killed Callum. Juliana knew it! Mitsuko's the killer! Juliana lept out of the bushes to make sure that Mitsuko couldn't kill again and before Mitsuko could even react Juliana stabbed her right through her eyeball. Parvati then came out of the clearing and screamed, moments later Cole and Nik came to the scream and tackled Juliana thinking she was the killer. Nik punched Juliana in the face one hard time and then Dawson pulled him off of Juliana while Cole continued to hold her down. Dawson didn't want Juliana dead if she was the killer because she could be the only one that could get them off the island, and Dawson wanted to know why Juliana would do all of this because it might finally make for his breakthrough novel that he's been waiting for. While Juliana was unconciouss the group duct taped her to a tree. When Juliana woke up she immediately began screaming that she wasn't the killer. The
3636 days 3 hours ago
DeathGrip
The group had already figured that out, they also knew that Mitsuko wasn't the killer. Parvati needed to search Callum's tent for murder weapons but was afraid of what Callum might do to her if he found her snooping so she knocked him out with a rock while he was going to the bathroom (Callum's taken anger management classes to make sure he wouldn't lose it in most situations but in this one he just had to get Parvati in the mouth one good time. With Nik's help he got it.) Mitsuko went to the bathroom shortly afterwards and found Callum laying on the ground, she then must've picked up the stone to take a closer look at it. Juliana mistook that for Mitsuka killing Callum and then killed Mitsuko. So in a way Juliana was a killer. Just not THE killer. Dawson had had enough of all of Juliana and Parvati's snooping. He let Parvati off with the punch to the face she got from Callum because she hadn't killed anyone yet. But he instructed everyone to leave Juliana attached to the tree. The group began to walk off when Parvati screamed again, Juliana was being attacked. A group of dogs had come out of the forest and began attacking Juliana while she helplessly strugged to get free of the ductape on the tree. Bobby started to go at one of the dogs with a pole but Jacob pointed out that the dogs were rabid and that they had no treatment for that here. One bite from those dogs and anyone would be done for. Before the dogs clawed out Juliana's eyes she had to watch as everyone in her group stared at her dying. She would never know which one of them had done this to her. When the dogs were finished they didn't turn around and start attacking other people like the group had anticipated. They just ran off into the forest. All except one which dropped dead right in front of Juliana. Suddenly the tablet turned on in Jacob's hands and began displaying a message: "I TOLD YOU NOT TO KILL YOUR FELLOW CONTESTANTS. AND IF YOU WISH TO AVOID DYING AS PAINFULLY AS JULIANA I'D SUGGEST NOT DOING IT AGAIN. IT'S A DOG-EAT-DOG WORLD OUT THERE..."

DEAD - Mitsuko & Juliana
3636 days ago
Number1SurvivorFan
still alive <3 Although I didn't really have a BIG part in this episode, at least I'm doing something.
3635 days 23 hours ago
captainzacsparrow
Dead <\3 but at least the bitch went down with me
3635 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
yay still alive! Although EXTREMELY shocked Juliana is already dead. I knew she would die, just not this early lol. Honestly, Jacob seems like the least likely to be the killer SO I therefore predict he's the homicidal maniac lol
3635 days 7 hours ago
nikw98
Still Alive!! And i punched someone in the face...
3634 days 22 hours ago
Nt888
Alive
3634 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
maybe I am, maybe I'm not... >:)
3631 days 5 hours ago
BAE_POWERS_UNITE
@cole91 I'm surprised I died so soon too :/
3625 days 20 hours ago
Survivoring
Still alive! (Im cole)

open group

DeathGrip's Random.org Harper's Island!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!