This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Random.org Harper's Island Episode 1

Topic » Random.org Harper's Island..

3638 days 20 hours ago
DeathGrip
The island is ready. The killer is ready. There will be blood...
                   The boat arrived on the island and dropped off the 20 contestants. Before departing the captain handed Jacob a tablet. He said it was locked from doing anything but playing videos from the host of the show whenever an internal timer set in it went off. Trevor thought it was creepy, like how Jigsaw from the "Saw" series communicated with his victims. Then again the entire island had a creepy feel to it so maybe that was the theme of the show. The second Jacob turned the tablet on it began to play a video from the host. It didn't actually show the host, only video footage of the island from cameras placed to monitor them. In the video the host had an encrypted voice; the host told the group to move a specific spot on the beach that would be marked by a flag and, of course, all of their tents. The host told the group that they would just be settling in and getting to know each other today and that tomorrow they would begin the game. The group walked across the beach line for about 10 minutes before finding their tents and then they began settling in. The tents were 2 per person so naturally most of them had 2 of the same sex in them except Tom and Kelly sharing a tent, Vanille also shared a tent with Cole (She thought that it was good strategy to get in with the guys early). Trevor was terrified of sharing a tent with anyone and considered sleeping outside alone. The only person left without a tentmate is Bobby who's weight makes him take up over half the tent and Trevor couldn't handle that. It wasn't going to be raining tonight so Trevor was perfectly comfertable sleeping under the stars. And the stars were beautiful...
                  A scream. Two screams. Three screams. And suddenly no more screaming, just panic...  Parvati suddenly sat up in the tent she was sharing with Juliana to all these noises. Juliana was already gone. She guessed that the game must already be starting, something was happening out there. Parvati was excited by what it could be, later when she looked back at this emotion she felt twisted... She ran outside and saw a crowd around something at the beach. There were too many people so she couldn't quite make out what it was until she got really close. It was a body. She heard more screaming, not fear screams this time, angry screams. She looked over and saw Juliana screaming at Kayla, calling her a murderer. Kayla didn't seem to pay any attention to this as she was gripping a rabbit's foot she'd brought with her and tossing saltwater over her shoulder. Parvati couldn't remember the dead girl's name so she asked Cole. Cole said that her name was Alexis.
             After the initial shock of experiencing death was over most people walked over to where Juliana was yelling at Kayla as she was doing her rituals. Waking up next to a dead body is bad luck, Kayla had to do these rituals if she wanted to get this away from her. She just wished that Juliana would shut up. Juliana was convinced that Kayla had done it, and she was pissed that Kayla was ignoring her. Nik was experinced with the look people gave when they were about to swing, Juliana had that look, and those clenched fists. He ran over quickly and tackled Juliana as her fist came within inches of the back of Kayla's head. Juliana regained her breathe and started in on Nik. Callum stepped in to all of this insanity and told everyone to just calm down. He said that they needed to get prioritized. Bury the body, get someone to get them off the island, and then have the police find the killer. Callum said that until then none of them can leave the camp or eyeline with anyone here. He also started to say that they should stay a little over arms reach from one another for protection but Jacob interrupted him mid-sentence and said that the tablet alarm was going off. Jacob turned it on and a message from the host began playing:
               "Hello con
3638 days 20 hours ago
DeathGrip
EPISODE 1 CONTINUED:
testants, I see that the first elimination has already taken place. Only 18 to go, right? Alexis died from the one thing she feared most. Germs. She was lethally injected with a VERY unsterile needle. And I hope she was terrified when she woke up paralyzed. I hope she felt like the germs had finally gotten her. I hope she was more scared then she's ever been in her life. As I hope you all are as I kill you. One. By. One. There is no escape from this island. You will not be passed by any boats. You will not be passed by any planes. It's only your fellow contestants and I until your life ends. 2 things before I go: 1. Don't kill any of your fellow contestants. Anyone that breaks that rule will be the next one to go. The only person you're allowed to kill is me. 2. I'm one of you..."
               The tablet then shut off. Jacob wanted to break the tablet but Vanille said that he might be contacting them in the future and they might not want to miss what he says. That could be a big mistake. Most of the rest of the day everyone just kind of wandered around dazed. No one was really sure what to do. They really couldn't get off the island if there wasn't a boat or plane passing by. They couldn't just kill who they suspected was the killer because if they're wrong then they go next. It's all about survival now. No one wants to end up like Alexis. At around 6 O' clock Juliana realized that they had forgotten about the body in their dazed states and it was starting to stink so she got a group of guys to begin digging a hole to bury her in. Calvin and Liam went to pick up the body while Conroy and Mitsuko finished up the hole. While on their way back to the beach Calvin noticed an arm sticking out of the place where people normally went to go to the bathroom. He rushed over to the bush to see that Kayla was laying there dead. When Trevor investigated her he saw her rabbit's foot had been stuffed down her throat. Not very lucky...
                Juliana couldn't believe that this had happened. She was so convinced that Kayla was the killer. Now she was dead. One of the last things that Kayla had ever heard was Juliana's screaming at her. Juliana couldn't think about that right now. It was do or die. No room for sympathy. She was the most focused person she knew. And right now her focus was on survival...

DEAD - Alexis & Kayla
3638 days 20 hours ago
Cole91
yay i survived episode one lol
3638 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Yay! I survived episode one and I actually had a few pretty big parts :)
3638 days 16 hours ago
captainzacsparrow
I survived ! I was mentioned too yay if only to dug a hole ;) hehe
3638 days 12 hours ago
jacunliffe
Why the hell do I always die in the first episode!!! ALEXISwas nice!
3638 days 9 hours ago
Nt888
Yay survived!
3638 days 9 hours ago
nikw98
Yay! Survived the first episode!
3638 days 5 hours ago
jacunliffe
(holy crapola. this is so stupid.....)
3638 days 5 hours ago
Cole91
Watch out guys, I'm the killer >:)
3638 days 5 hours ago
jacunliffe
(serious or no?)
3638 days 3 hours ago
DeathGrip
I haven't told the killer who he/she is so nobody knows that info but me >:)
And why is it stupid? I aplogize that you've died in the first episode twice but it's a random algorithm so it's not like I'm doing it on purpose
3638 days ago
Cole91
lol I'm just messing with you guys...Or Am I? lmao

Btw if you guys haven't watched the show, you should. It's really really good lol
3637 days 20 hours ago
DeathGrip
True. Very true
3637 days 19 hours ago
geovanycaldeorn
This is very good
3625 days 23 hours ago
Survivoring
Ikr epic. (Im cole)

open group

DeathGrip's Random.org Harper's Island!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!